ch. 2 | its a boy

from there, you ended up moving to tokyo. you stayed with your best friend since birth, hana kuroo, and her twin brother tetsurou. they were like family to you.

you took online school until you finally graduated that same year.

you made tons of friends in tokyo. they even tried reaching out to ushiwaka for you, but he just told them he had nothing to do with you anymore. as much as that hurt, you didn't care anymore because you had better things to worry about.

on may 16th, you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, named wakahiko l/n.

you really liked that name, however you didn't like how it sounded like ushijima's first name. you didnt care though since you liked that name and he would never meet wakahiko anyway.

you made sure all your friends kept quiet about the pregnancy, and only a few people knew who your baby daddy was.

<<time skip to six years later>>

you ended up moving into a spacious, two bedroom apartment with wakahiko. you were currently twenty-three and he was five.

you made money from your successful pastry shop that you started with hana, called p/s/n. it was really popular in the city, which you were extremely proud of.

you heard from others that ushijima was looking for you, but you didn't care. if anything, you were grateful he didn't know where you were.

wakahiko ended up falling in love with volleyball. you weren't surprised, since most of your friends are volleyball players, and they've been teaching him how to play ever since he was born.

unfortunately, his favorite team is the schweiden adlers, the team your baby daddy just had to be nn. he wouldn't tell you who his favorite player was, partially because it would change every week or so.

what made it worse was that he looked just like ushijima; his hair, his eyes and his facial features.

he was basically ushijima but in a smaller font.

sadly, he was left handed as well. you were kind of disappointed that he had no traits of yours in looks or skill, but you didn't mind. you remembered how ushijima used to tell you the more different someone is, the more strength they will have.

thankfully, wakahiko got your personality. he's kind and loves talking to people, which makes everyone love him and the pleasant aura he gave off.

however, he has a huge competitive ego when he's on the court. he didn't act like that outside of the court though, unlike ushijima.

you were appreciative that you ended up having him a few years back.

you didn't know what you would do without him. after all, he was the reason you did all of this.