ch. 9 | mister cherry man

12:00 PM

you groaned as you were walking out of p/s/n. your arms weren't prepared to carry nine boxes of sugar cookies, even with your five year old's help. who asks for ninety five sugar cookies?!

it was a saturday and hana had called to ask if you could take some desserts from your shop to black jackal's practice match today, because she was on her period and had promised bokuto already. you agreed because you knew wakahiko would be excited to come and you would meet the bokuto's team members.

when you finally reached your car, a crowd of people gathered around you. they were all either holding schweiden adler merchandise, trying to get your autograph, or screaming curses at you like "fuck you, ushiwaka's mine!".

you widened your eyes and stood in front of hiko, guarding him. you were irritated and extremely confused.

you then noticed a few people shoving pictures of you and ushijima in your face. it looked recent. that's when you realized the moms at hiko's game were taking pictures of you two and posting them on their facebook.

those jealous old bitches

you were so lost in thought that you hadn't noticed someone kneel beside wakahiko and display a picture of ushijima "this is your dad! RIGHT?"

that caused more people to crowd around him, saying "WHATS YOUR NAME?", "CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?" and "CAN I DATE YOUR DAD?!"

at this point, wakahiko was just as confused as you were.

you snapped out of your thoughts as soon as you felt hiko grab your finger for assistance. your mommy mode had switched on and you put down the boxes of treats. however, before you had the chance to slap anybody, you noticed a redhead pushing everyone aside. your had eyes widened even more.

"s-satori..?"

tendou used to be your best friend back in shiratorizawa, but you two stopped talking when you moved and blocked him. it wasn't your fault, you had to block everyone that personally knew your baby dad.

when the whole crowd practically sped off, tendou turned to you and smiled while widening his eyes to impersonate your reaction, "is that y/n I see?"

before you could respond, he picked you up and twirled you around "and I was convinced you were eaten by a bear or something, that would be a shame!"

"you're an idiot, satori." you said inbetween chuckles.

when his eyes shifted to hiko, he placed you down and crouched down to his height, ruffling his olive-brown hair "aaand he was correct! you do look just like him!"

"HI MISTER CHERRY MAN! and- who? USHI?" wakahiko questioned in excitement, remembering the crowd of fans that were just here asking him about schweiden's number eleven.

"ah? mister cherry man? I like that! and yes, 'ushi'! look who's so smart!"

wakahiko just giggled with tendou. you were still extremely baffled from everything that had just taken place in front of you.

you planned out a day to meet with him, so you could explain everything. you and hiko smiled and waved goodbye as he gently patted your head before starting to walk away.

your smile dropped when you realized that you still had to carry all of those boxes. when you turned back to tendou to ask for help, he was already gone.

1:00 PM

when you finished parking, you unbuckled hiko's seatbelt and walked out of the car with him.

the match was taking place at a local private gym.

when you opened the doors and put the boxes down on the side table, you realized that the match hadn't begun yet and the other team hadn't arrived.

when you smiled at msby, a muscular guy with dyed hair winked at you, a guy in a mask just scoffed and went back to doing what he was doing and a team member with orange hair smiled wide at you.

bokuto however, flushed in horror when he saw you. he knew what was about to happen, but before he could do anything, the doors behind you opened and deep voices submerged inside.

when you turned around you froze in horror.

the whole schweiden adler team was there, including the one person you dreaded seeing the most.

before you could run out of the exit with hiko, he dashed towards ushijima and yelled out "DADDYY!!" while smiling wide.

hi im so sorry for being on hiatus for like a week !

i hope u guys like this chapter

ALSO TYSM FOR 17K WHAT-

AND LOOK AT THISS 😩

comment & vote