Chapter 1. New Beginning

7 months later~

A 17 years old boy punched👊 and kicked ( `o')_θ☆ a punching bag till it broke. He is also known as Jeon Jungkook🐰.

Jungkook gasped for air as he looked at the time, 10:27 am.
He sighed softly and went to his luxury kitchen to cook something for himself and his hyung.

When he finished cooking, he placed the food on a tray to take it to his hyung's room.
While walking around the hallway he looked around the luxury apartment,

since 7 months their lives have changed completely.

When they left Kim's mantion, Jin took him to this beautiful apartment which he brought from the money he got from modeling for Gucci. And now this is their house but this still doesn't feel like home.

He knocked softly when he reached Jin's room.

No response.

So Jungkook just got himself in,, he saw Jin sitting on the middle of the bed with a pink teddy bear on his lap and a sad broken💔 story book in his hand.

He placed the tray on the bed and snatched the book away from Jin

"Yah! I was reading that, give my book back you punk", yelled Jin but Jungkook tossed the book away.
"This kinds of things is the reason why you still can't move on", scold Jungkook making Jin pout angrily.

"I'm the hyung here, it's my duty to scold", protested Jin still pouting.
"Oh yeah! Since 7 months it seems like I'm the hyung here", yelled Jungkook back, "All you ever did since we left Kim's mantion is to isolate yourself in your room. Hyung how long are you planning to put this up?"

"Kookie you're getting buff", said Jin, trying to change the subject which does work.
"Yes hyung so I could protect you from any kinds of danger", replied Jungkook showing his bunny smile.