Chapter 6. Caught

I'm alive everyone 🤧

Sorry for keeping y'all waiting

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jin watched in disbelief as Taehyung is standing inside his baby brother's closet being naked and hugging his clothes tightly above his chest.
And Taehyung has a exactly same shock expression as Jin.

It took Jin few minutes to get back in his right mind as he looked over at Jungkook who's blushing😳 madly while trying to suffocate himself with his covers.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" Screamed Jin at both of them.

Hearing Jin's scream, Jungkook covered himself from head to toe with the sheets while Taehyung🐯 came out of the closet and started to wear his clothes slowly.

"Yah! Answer me", yelled Jin when no one respond to his question.

"J-jin I can explain", stuttered Tae.
"Then explain", yelled Jin angrily,"What's the meaning of this? Are you both doing something you're not supposed to do?"

Taehyung visibly gulped after hearing Jin. He's now fully clothed.

"We- we were ju-just-", stuttered Tae as he looked at Jungkook's direction to ask his help but instead he saw that Jungkook had covered himself from head to toe from covers to save himself from this embarrassing situation.
"Jungkook, you're suppose to help me, you coward", yelled Tae. Jin sighed tiredly watching their drama so he grabbed Tae's wrist and pulled him with himself to go near Jungkook.

When they reached Kookie🍪 who has covered himself from head to toe, Jin snatched the covers off Jungkook, revealing his upper body which is covered in hickeys.
Jungkook gasped in complete horror watching Jin's pissed off face, in his whole life he have never seen Jin this angry and pissed off. He knows now he's fucked up.

Jin glared at Jungkook then turned to Tae,"EXPLAIN YOURSELF".

Tae gulped again, remembering what happened today.

Flashback~💀

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on the floor with Jimin🐤 as we played some video games 🎮.
But suddenly my phone📱 buzzed and I looked at the glowing screen.

It's Jungkook's message (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞ ✉️ so I grinned and replied back quickly.  

Feared Double Bunny🐰
Hyuuuung!
I'm alone at home😏😳

Soft heart but down hard
Okay! Lock all the doors and windows
And don't let any stranger inside

Feared Double Bunny🐰
Hyung! I'm not a kid
Come over😚

Soft heart but down hard
Then Jimin🐤 will get alone

Feared Double Bunny🐰
He's a grown adult

Soft heart but down hard
Well you just said you're not a kid so learn to be alone until Jin comes