Chapter 4. Explanation

Finally, I'm back 🦀

I missed y'all so much 😭😭

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"I'm Kim Namjoon's sugar baby"

It feels like everything stopped there, all the movement and all the thinking stopped the sec Baekhyun said those words. Jin could feel his world crash infront of him once again and he could swear he heard his heart breaking down into pieces once again.

The apologies, Namjoon saying he wants him back and Namjoon's dimpled smile, was it all fake?

'I hate myself to even imagine you could care about me', thought Jin as a single tear fell down from Jin's eye.

"W-why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Baekhyun asked worriedly but Jin didn't replied

"W-why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Baekhyun asked worriedly but Jin didn't replied. How could he when all gonna come out from his mouth is sobbing.

Jin wiped his tears and stood up to find Jungkook. Baekhyun was left there dumbfounded.

Jin tried his hardest when he saw Jungkook🐰 laughing and giggling while sitting between Taehyung🐯 and Jimin🐶. He don't wanna ruin Jungkook's happy moment cuz he knows how much he like to spend time with Taehyung but he can't help it.

Jungkook was busy laughing at Jimin's jamless jokes when he noticed Jin but what worried him is that Jin's face is covered in tears. If Namjoon hurted his hyung in his presence, he won't be able to forgive himself.

"Hyung? What's the matter", asked Jungkook as he stood up, watching what's happening Tae and Jimin stood up too.
"We're leaving now", forced out Jin through his sob and grabbed Jungkook's wrist.
He gave a last hurtful glance to Taehyung before whispering, "Why didn't you tell me?"

He pulled Jungkook through the crowd to get to the exit while ignoring Taehyung's and Jimin's call.
Jin wants to tell them what happened but if he started he knows he won't be able to stop himself without causing a scene. Also he's so hurt that out of all people Tae didn't told him about Namjoon's sugar baby.

"But- why are we leaving? Isn't it rude to leave before the party even started", asked Jungkook but Jin didn't responded.
Jin pushed him inside their car and got himself inside.

The driver without asking anything started driving. Jungkook could guess maybe Jin message him beforehand.

"Hyu-", Jungkook asked but before he could finish his sentence Jin started crying, putting his face on his palms.

"What's wrong, hyung! Please tell me", asked Jungkook, panicking as he thought something wrong happened to his hyung.
But Jin didn't answer, instead he hugged Jungkook to cry on his shoulder, he don't know what to tell Jungkook- why is he hurt when Namjoon and him isn't even together? He wants to forget Namjoon but he can't.