Bonus chapter

3k wow!!!! Thank you all so much for this 3k . If not you SIMN won't reach this far.... So am gifting you with a bonus chapter🎉 . Take it as a Christmas gift 🎄 from me to you🎊🎉

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dedicated to
attitude1000

Desmond's P.O.V

I was informed yesterday by the police station, that my mother is requesting for my presence. Christiana advised me not to go" She's too smart for her age."

But I refuse to listen to her" She's still my mother " With that said leave quickly not paying attention to the shouts from Christiana.

I, Dennis and Regina stare at, the woman who brought us to this earth. She has changed so much. She has wrinkles all over her body and she looks like she could pass on any minute.

It wasn't hard for her to recognize Dennis and Regina. Since their face never changed. So she smiles at them. They don't return the smile.

They aren't like me that will fake a smile . Even if they don't like you. I used to be like that.

"Who is this?" Of course she won't , I have changed so much . The last time she saw me I was a teen. Now am married with three kids and one on the way.

" That's Desmond! " Regina quickly replies

She stares at me with sadness in her eyes" I'm sorry !" She takes my hand in hers " I have a confession to make."

°°°°°°°°°

I couldn't understand anything she is saying. It sounds so strange in my ears. My heart aches from all she said.

"When I was young like Regina. I was in love with a guy who didn't love me. He wasn't my boyfriend either . I wanted him to be mine but he was madly in love with your mother. I forced my way through his parents with money.My parents were very rich, so automatically I was also rich. "

My heart stopped beating . My mind stopped working . I have a MOTHER !!!!! WHAT! I thought I did faint any moment. But shockingly I didn't . I was still interested in listening to her.

" I don't know how but his parents convinced him to marry me. Years after our marriage , no children had arrived . He started mocking me ' Rich girl with no womb ' and he started coming home late. I was in no position to question him. He would surely beat me to death. I was sacred of the beast I called a husband. Exactly that same year , I got pregnant with Dennis. He stopped maltreating me but that didn't stop him from arriving home late. He told me it was part of the promotion. Later on , I started thinking he was finally loving me. But years later , when I was pregnant with Regina. I happily drove home ,I was excited to share the good news with him. I was going to give birth to a girl . I happily walked to the room with a huge grin on my face. But it was quickly replaced with a frown . When I saw my husband making out with a lady in our home. I couldn't stand the images before me , so I fainted . When I woke up he explained to me that the lady forced herself on him and he didn't know her. I had no choice but to believe him. One night he brought a seven year old boy home. I remember that day like it was yesterday. "

Flashback

" Where from the boy?"

" I found him ..... at a dumpster. "

"What!!!..... Let's call the police "

" No !! " He quickly snatches the phone from me." There's no need! .... I want us to take care of him as our own ."

" Are you out of your sense? I'm taking him to the police. " I grab the boy's hand

" No ,I will make posters of him ,to see if his parents want him back. "

" Okay!" We wait for months but no one ever came to claim their treasure.

I treated him like he was mine own. One day I went to the mall with the boy. My kids were with their aunt enjoying the holidays. On our way to the parking lot. I noticed a man quickly rushing to his car.

He looked so familiar. So I decided to follow him . I found out it was my husband. " What?? I thought he was supposed, to be having a business trip in Dubai."

At that moment I received a message;

Your husband deceived you.He lives with his mistress. His first love , the lady he was in love with before he married you. The child he brought home is the product of their love. "

My heart froze , I was so sad, confused and disappointed. I quickly sat in the car and followed him. I have to see it with my own eyes. It can't be true.

.....

He stopped at a hospital. He took a rose and a gift out of his car. And quickly walked inside , I followed him with the child still in hand.

He paused at a room and entered. I waited for awhile before going in. He was making out with the same lady who I caught him with.

" So did she force herself on you this time or you did?" My voice frightened them . Their gaze met mine.

" Mummy!!! " The child quickly shouted in attempt to hug his mum. I pushed him behind me.

" Fools!!!! How dare you Derrick? You think you have outsmarted me.Right? The child is with me , I will do ANYTHING I want to him . After all he ain't my blood. " With that said , I run off without waiting for explanations.

End of flashback

She kneels down " I'm sorry for everything. "

" I forgive you."

" You can talk?"

" That's a story for another time. "

" Very impressive !" Dennis happily says

" We always waited for this day. Do you guys remember? I never thought it did happen 15 years later." Regina quickly adds

" Will you give me the chance to be a real mother? "

" Why not?" Dennis and Regina say together

" When will you be out?"

" It's life in prison meant. "

" Oh! So we can't bail you? Regina will be off the market in two weeks."

" And I want you to be there." Regina cuts Dennis

" Really??? I wish I could come. "

" Definitely you will."
_________

Did you like it?

I hope you did.

Comment
Share
Like

Check out my new story

Distant Shadows