Thank You Note

⚠ I'VE NEVER WRITTEN THANK YOU NOTES, BEAR WITH ME.

Bunny: *Clears throat* H—

Ashton: HI AGAIN Y'ALL!

Bunny: . . . *Smiles sheepishly* Sooo hey guys!! Guess what! Roses & Guns FINALLY reached 5k reads ಥ‿ಥ. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS, I CANNOT.

Liam: Stop screaming idiot.

Bunny: *Glares at him* Ok ok sorry.

Bunny: So, as I was saying, R&G finally crossed the 5k benchmark, this was something that I absolutely did not expect when I started writing this book, especially for this to happen within the very year I started/finished writing it.

Alex: Tru, she even gave up on us.

Bunny: BUT THEN I DID NOT.

Alex: But first you did.

Liam: Alex, my love, let her speak before I decide to ignore you for the next seven days.

Alex: *Locks his mouth and throws the key away*

Bunny: Thank you, Li bab—

Alex: *pulls out a pocket knife*

Bunny: —oon. Baboon . . . okay what . . . SHUT UP! *turns to the readers* As I was saying R&G—

Anastasia: Uh . . . Bunny, babe, stop repeating. The readers are gonna get annoyed.

Bunny: . . . Right. *Turns to the readers again* See, when I started writing this book originally back in 2019, nothing I had in mind was even remotely similar to what this book is now. It was actually going to be a highschool book.

Ivory: Gross

Bunny: Theo was going to be a typical jock who fell for every other girl, but after he would see Ana was suddenly going to fall head over heels for her, so much so that he was going to kill someone just to prove that he was worth a chance. And he was going to forevah remain a good guyie.

Theo: Gross

Ashton: Gross as in what you still are? Considering how you've decided to side with the enemy.

Theo: . . .

Ashton: WAS MY LOVE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? HUH? HUH?

Theo: I do love you, I just don't love her.

Ana: Ouch.

Cameron: *flicks knife at Theo* Apologize. Now.

Theo: *pulls out his stolen gun* Sayin something?

Bunny: WOAH woAh keep that doWn. No one's dying . . .  *mumbles* yEt.

Ivory: Heard that.

Bunny: MOVING ON. Ashty boi here was supposed to be the typical best friend that fell for his jock best friend's girl but was too good to steal her.

Ashton: *scowling with slightly pink cheeks* Gross.

Ana: You think falling for me is gross?

Ashton: Not what I meant . . .

Ivory: So you're saying that falling for is good?

Ashton: Guys, let Bunny talk, she's about to cry.

Bunny: I'm not—

Ashton: *crushes my foot* Yes you are

Bunny: Yes I am. Infact, there was also going to be this typical mean girl called April who would have been the enemy and would have tried to steal Theo from Ana.