Helpful demon : part 7

Vanoss was sleeping with Angel dust because Angel was being abused his pimp name Valentino and Vanoss stop him and Angel dust thank him for that and Angel wants to sleep with him and it's was fine.
-this morning-
Vanoss woke up and found out he sleeping with Angel dust and Evan smiles softly because Angel dust do need some help from him and yeah and Evan getting ready from his job and let Angel dust sleep on his bed.
Charlie found vanoss on the elevator and land on hotel office and Saw Vanoss doing some hotel work this morning.
Charlie: so Vanoss where was Angel Dust at because I can't find him in his room.
Vanoss: oh he is sleep in my room and I think he in some rest for now * he smiles and Charlie nods and walk away *

H20 POV
"Dang I had to wake up and do some work but I'm still sleepy and though sleep on day be good, well no because my best friend in this hotel and maybe he need some help two. Or is he sleeping too" he thought and check evan room but it's only angel sleeping in his friend bed and yelled " Angel ! " but then angel dust woke up " umm...huhhh?!?" Looks around but he not in this room but it's only in Evan room and Angel looks at H20 " oh good morning H20 " he smiles as nervous but H20 left and goes down to the kitchen and wearing his mask as secret personality.

Alastor POV
He had amazing day without Angel Dust and he had some working from the hotel and might had a crush on Vanoss and he didn't know if he accepted him or not but he not worry about it and goes to see Vanoss doing working and about to talk to him.

*He saw Angel Dust talk to him about what happened that day ( Angel just put on his clothes quickly) and he thank him from that day and Alastor got jealous on him because he wasn't in the hotel yesterday and gone to town*

Later from hours....

A demon come inside the hotel and saw Charlie and he smiles and asking " can I stay in this hotel for 2 weeks "

Charlie was happy to see a new customer who wants to go heaven because it's a first customer and vanoss saw that Charlie had her new first customer comes in the hotel but Angel started like Vanoss but he doesn't know if vanoss's sexuality or he is straight but Alastor help H20 to cook in the kitchen but big boom in kitchen but H20 doesn't know to cook so he wants Alastor to help him and now Alastor started to hate H20 like he Angel but crazy and annoying and worry that Vanoss if he had a relationship with girl or he is gay but he not sure.

20 minute later...
The new customer was unknown to the hotel because he keep hiding his face and his body to don't know what is he and doesn't know he looks like but he wasn't wanted show yet.

They did extra work from the hotel and They went all back to sleep.

To be continue...
____________________________________

Hello...sorry I didn't making this story I had a lot of class online and homework and I will doing the story if I had a mood of it and sorry it been a year and I'm alive from the story
Thank you for reading and had a good day
Peace 💖😊