Meets and greet part:2

"Hello young lady, I'm vanoss please to meet you and I see you in TV and I felt amazing of it well I never seen it on amazing things on all my years hahaha, so many people-" cut-off by a girl who holding a spear at him " hold right there" whisper angry on Spanish words to her mouth "I know your games and trick you piece of shit owl..." angry at him.
"Well my dearest friend....you won't point a guest in this hotel....If you dare to kill me...." Vanoss spread his wings and eyes glow as yellow and creepy smile and Two woman shocking and scared at him of his actions, Vanoss turn back his normal self and said " No lady I want to help" smiles gently. Blonde girl confused " you want to what?" Vanoss laugh gently " help you know I will help to making it awesome and making demons believe they want to go heaven" smiles at the blonde girl and she thought how nice he is.

" Well it's nice to met I love you to see my hotel but my name is Charlie and this is vaggie my girlfriend" Vaggie death glares at him and things won't get bad on this hotel. " Oh this is Angel Dust". Vanoss look at Angel Dust but the porn-star was checking him out like his next meal to you know what. In the kitchen and there was a tall red deer making jambalaya and smells so good " Hey Alastor this is are new guest in the hotel." Charlie smiles.

Alastor before look at Vanoss " Why hello gentlemen nice to meet y-" He cut off when looks at him because he was another overlord and smiles with a creepy way "Charlie...who is this men" Alastor still smiles sound like a protect father because how vanoss looks. "Oh right his name is Vanoss but he on his first day on hell" Charlie smiles and felt happy to see a newest guest. " Well hello" when Vanoss try to shakes his hand but Alastor refuses. Vanoss minds "rude".

20 minutes Later ( Charlie introduces niffty and husk also Baxter )
"So let's check you in" Charlie got paper and pen to write down " where you born?" Vanoss smiles " May 31, 1992" and Charlie write it " how you died?" Vanoss know his death and say " April 2, 2020 and also death was unknown " and Charlie write down again and smiles " Some demons want to go in heaven but you are really nice but why it's so nice to had a real guest" she smiles and giving vanoss room key " your room is 240" Vanoss smiles " Thank you" and when he got to his room and looks so amazing on the hotel.

His room:

Vanoss smiles and lay down his bed and the bed was so comfortable and he quickly fall asleep and thought about his friends worrying about him on earth if he alive your not

To be continue

Extra: Vanoss had a long days to help Charlie on the hotel but vanoss was watching people play games on his phone ( does it exist on hell like on earth did ) but their a another guest but he was wearing a blue jacket and had a mask and the form a raccoon demon and stranger look at vanoss and shocking " V-Vanoss?" And vanoss look at him and surprise and shock as well "Delirious ?"