What a day : part 6

Vanoss was joy from his dream was afterlife he had but he dream about his career and his friends to play games a lot but he sad that he can't see his alive friends but then woke up by H20. H20: "Evan you need to wake up you had work to do" but Evan look at him and looking at him tired and sleepy from his sleep and nods.
* Evan put on his outfit and him and H20 walk to hotel office and Charlie doing some work for the hotel *
Charlie looks at Evan and smiles, Charlie: "do you sleep well" and Evan nods and smile sleepy. Evan: yeah but Charlie I had a question?" Charlie nods and Evan looks shy and said " is it possible to demon meets his alive friend from earth" Charlie nods "yes, there was a business called I.M.P" but Evan and H20 confused " what is I.M.P? " Charlie told them what their career. ( if you don't know what is I.M.P is a hellva boss plot which call "Immediate Murder Professional" where they kill people in earth from somebody death from hell and way back to the story)
H20 and Vanoss looks still confused little bit and H20 smiles and say " I want call them" but Vanoss say no and H20 and vanoss left Charlie's office and do their work which is H20 and Vanoss had to put poster around hell to make demon goes to heaven but one of the poster like put them down or tier them which make H20 mad kill them and after they done they get some breakfast and one of the demon employees scared of vanoss and they give their food for free and they ate. They saw Angel Dust walking like he hide something but H20 and Vanoss looks suspicious and decide to sneak infont of him and saw him goes a porn studio and good thing that Charlie told Evan about Overlords and H20 doesn't know. But then they goes in and saw other demon strippers dance from male demons and Vanoss saw it and looks away and H20 looks at it.
* hours away from 20 *
Vanoss and H20 saw Angel dust performance and saw Angel dust is a stripper and their was a moth demon with two woman demons around him and saw angel dust so sad and scared and wants to go home.
* After Angel dust performance *
Vanoss and H20 looks each other and said " I think know why angel dust so scared of " and saw angel dust being dragged with his pimp and angel dust wants to back away but moth pimp slap him also abused him and Vanoss shock and H20 shock and mad what the moth pimp do to him.
* angel dust and Valentino fights and argue *
But Vanoss had a enough of moth pimp abuse angel dust and Vanoss pop out and yell at him " HEY YOU IDIOT!!"
Valentino looks at Vanoss
Valentino: oh...a what you gonna do bird brain * looks at him angry* Vanoss looks at him angrily .
Evan: drop angel dust down * Valentino drop him and Angel dust saw H20 and runs and behind to hide* Evan : leave us alone you rat * his eyes turn yellow and Valentino looks at vanoss and give a 'uhm ' and left *
* Vanoss and H20 and Angel dust walks back to the hotel *
Charlie : * looks at Angel dust had slap and purple marks on him and gasp * Angel what happened * looks at him * Vaggie get a first aid kit.

* Angel dust get bandages and looks at Evan and nods to 'thank you *

* all they did is clean the hotel and watches movies till nighttime *

* Angel dust knocked Evan door and Evan opens his door *

Evan: "what is it-" cut his line and Angel dust hugged him tightly and cries little. Angel dust : "thank Evan I was being so tired of Valentino abused"

Evan: oh is Valentino?? * Angel dust told him about Valentino and he was a famous porn star and also overlord but he had Vox and Velvet like a team and that why had a porn studio but they are Famous and that why Angel dust doing dance and get some money*
Evan: * sadly smiles * I was shock that he abused you * Evan hugs him back * plus you can sleep in my room if your scared to sleep * Angel dust nods and Angel dust and Evan sleep together * Evan's thought : "what a day"
____________________________________
Hey guys sorry for delay I was doing online working and I'm in high school and I'm sorry if this story taking so long so hopefully like this story and also thank you for 1k from reading it and I try my best to writing

Evan: oh is Valentino?? * Angel dust told him about Valentino and he was a famous porn star and also overlord but he had Vox and Velvet like a team and that why had a porn studio but they are Famous and that why Angel dust doing dance and get some...

thank you 😊 ❤️❤️