Lucfier ?!? : Part 5

Vanoss was shock to see Lucifer...the actually Lucifer of the falling angel but he seem short and almost to h20 height but people say he was tall me and scary but when I died here, he was here over years of hell but yet again he was father of Charlie but then he space out and Lucifer was snapped his fingers at him well vanoss done space out and say " Come on inside mr. King of hell" as vanoss bow at him but Lucifer found out it was funny that someone bow of old king of hell but " It's ok demon that was ending long time ago mister" as Lucifer looks at him " So what is your name ?" But vanoss thought that Lucifer was know everyone name from hell but maybe he completely forgot it because hell is getting old right now.

( What about heaven is new or old maybe both I don't know keep reading guys)

Vanoss introduces himself " Hello Lucifer my name is vanoss knowing as Evan and I'm a owl demon but your daughter let me stay of this amazing hotel in hell" Vanoss smiles at Lucifer but he looks at his daughter " Charlotte ~" as he walks towards his daughter, but Charlie smiles as she hug her dad and tell him that news didn't works so well ( because you know of show how angel dust ruining it from the news ) Vaggie wasn't happy about angel dust did but that was 3 or 2 days ago but H20 was drinking with husk and Alastor was still happy of the smile but while Charlie was talking to her dad aka Lucifer but Vanoss walks towards to Alastor but alastor was looks at but smiles and say " Smile my dear, you know, you're never fully dressed without one" as he close to vanoss but vanoss thought he was really uncomfortable because how close he was but then he looks at Alastor but saw his stomach, he was really really skinny but say " Alastor did you ate or something because your skinny like not other woman" Alastor was confused what vanoss saying but he looks at his tummy "yes, I already ate jambalaya of the dinner and also ate deer me-" Vanoss was shocking " WAIT YOU ATE DEER MEAT!!!" So loud that hurts Alastor deer ears but angry how loud and rude to not ask a fully question but he nodded and already cover vanoss mouth of his hand but H20 looks at his buddy while shaking his head as husk looks at him and looks at vanoss " Your friend is loud and wierd why he so god damn loud it's like god can hear him" but H20 looks at his new friend husk " Well I never thought that he would be loud like other but he was so calm and relax while making videos but his screams get annoyed but sorry  but he seems funny that way he screams of the question well sorry I talks so long but he was gonna stop screaming sometimes" but Husk looks at him but doesn't care and drinks more cheap booze but Angel dust was flirting with H20 but got rejected because his sexuality and try to flirt with Vanoss and yet again rejected because vanoss doesn't want that but Alastor looks at Vanoss and Angel dust but he was gonna like Vanoss more but Angel dust move away from him ( *gasp* should I do Alastor x Vanoss ??) After that day Lucifer left and Charlie talking with her girlfriend vaggie about stuff of love or hotel stuff but nifty was cleaning of the rooms as started of Alastor talks to H20 that his life with Vanoss but he laugh and tell him the story of him and his friends became a squad.

( I don't wanna write it but I'm sorry )

At the night of hell everyone going to sleep but Vanoss was looking at moon shape pentagram and sky is dark red and still hearing bombing and screaming and also fire but people doesn't care of hell but what happens if the year ending is that demons get a good chance of going to hell or Get kill. How know this is my life of hell but I don't care I just wanna sleep and yet....
Vanoss fall asleep.