8

y/n's pov:

Today was the day. The L'Manburg war. You were absolutely bricking it.
*ding*
Tubbo, Tommy and Niki joined the vc.
"Hey guys" You utter.
"Hey y/n, you ready?" Tubbo asked.
"I'm going to be honest with you... no..." You replied.
"You'll be okay, just don't get too carried away with fighting and remember to check your health and hunger." Tommy replied, joining the smp.

———————————————————

(Spoilers for people who still haven't watched it)

Soon enough the war began. The opposite team situated in the tower as your team rushed along the railway. You all stormed the tower, firing fire works and arrows in the process, and forcing the opposite team to retreat.

Everything was going smoothly, people shouting commands and then you heard Niki say, "how do you turn off clouds?" Everyone laughed and tried to explain it to her but she gave up and decided to leave the clouds on.
You jumped down into the water, hoping to be able to 1 on 1 fight someone rather than just firing arrows in every direction.

The war was going great but to be honest, it wasn't very eventful and in the end Jschlatt just ended up mistaking drugs for protein powder and adding it to his milkshake.
Everyone stood there in awe, looking around at each other as they gathered in a truck.

There was silence for a while as people slowly started to walk away.

After a few seconds, everyone gathered for the president elect to give a speech. Tommy started climbing the podium.
"Thank you to everyone for making be president, and you said I never would be... Wilbur... I can't be the president" Tommy said, his minecraft skin staring Will directly in the eyes as he said so. Everyone gasped and started looking around.
"As much as this is everything and this is what- this is what would of been everything-" Tommy paused for a second to read his chat. Looking over at dream he said "I still have unfinished business... because you've still got those discs and I- I can't do this until we're done. So, Wilbur... take your place on the podium." Tommy started to step down to join everyone else.

As Wilbur stepped onto the podium he stated; "I have something to say... look, I'm going to keep this brief. Right I- I- Tommy, that was- your only decree as president happened to be one of the best decrees you could ever make- welcome to L'Manburg everyone, 'L' manburg welcome" Will said walking up to the oak fence which was supposed to be a makeshift microphone. "And so with keeping with the theme I am also going to do a change... that flag that you see over there" he looks at the Obsidian flag. "Scrap it! That is not the national flag of our nation. The national flag of our nation is yellow, black, red, white and blue- and that's how it should be and that's one of the first things I want changed. HOWEVER, I also cannot... be your... president." Wilbur looks over at technoblade as he plays with his sword. "Techno... you have taught me that government is not the way to go- and I agree with you... so I am going to hand off the presidency to someone..." everyone edged closer.
"Tubbo... I want you to come up into the stage..." everyone was shocked but happy. You could hear cheering as Tubbo muttered to himself and began making his way to the podium.

"I've been put into the spot here. I wasn't expected to be surrounded by friends, enemy's; which I don't hate all that much I'll be honest, but i enjoy seeing the unity and I feel like that really all that matters. Wether we were fighting against each other... or together." Tubbo exclaimed, give us a heartwarming speech. You noticed Wilbur walk off to the side so you decided to follow him.

Behind the hill that the podium was situated on, Wilbur had dug into the wall and filled it back with cobblestone. As you were about to enter, you heard philza;
"Y/n let me do it. I'll talk to him." Phil pushed past you, mining the cobblestone and following the yellow wool to what you assumed was a small room.

——————————————————
Word count: 715

Can we just appreciate that I quoted basically word for word what they said :D