Chapter 1: them

Tommy's pov:

Finally, the stream that had seemed to last forever had ended. In fact, that stream had only lasted for an hour and a half but for some reason, this one seemed to drag on.

I started to close down my streaming software but I noticed that George was still streaming, so I decided to join it for a few minutes as I was tidying up my desktop and replying to any dms that I had received whilst live. As soon as I joined I could hear George talking about his younger sibling. I didn't know he had a sister, I honestly thought he was an only child, so I decided to give him a donation; "You have a sibling? Since when" I typed.

'Yes Tommy I have a sibling. I don't think I've ever talked about them. I guess they're just a somewhat private person.' George spoke, looking over at the chat in the process. The chat was filled with things like "can we see them?" and "how old are they?" He carefully scanned his chat.

'Chat, should I get them?' George said after reading out a few comments. The whole chat spammed yes. So he stood up and began to walk towards his door. As George was standing up to leave he said, 'Okay this might take a bit of persuading but I'll see if I can get them.' And he left the room.

Soon enough, George returned closely followed by someone that looked around my age. They had y/h/c hair that was tucked behind their ear and it was messy, almost like they had just woken up. They were holding their cat in their arms and I could see all of the white cat hairs over their once black hoodie which was too big for them.

'Okay I'm back. Here they are. You wanna introduce yourself?' George said, sitting back down in his chair and putting his headset back on. I could faintly see their rosy cheeks and the freckles which lined their nose almost perfectly. Their y/e/c eyes were surprisingly bright in George's shitty lighting.

'Uh, hey. I-I'm y/n. I sadly got stuck with this guy as my brother.' they smiled as they looked over at George whilst petting their cat.

'Hey! You're so mean. Umm, anyway, they play minecraft as well and they have their own twitch. I'm not going to give them clout.' George exclaimed with a slight giggle at the start.

'Twitch.tv/y/t/n.' They whispered into the microphone. I quickly noted down their twitch in my phone notes as I thought I would check it out later. George playfully elbowed them in the side as he looked over to the cat and gave it a pat on the head.

'As I was saying, they're also colour blind but I don't think theirs is as bad as mine. Right?' He looked up at them.

'Honestly George, I have no idea. I don't know what you see and what you don't see.' They kept looking at themselves in George's recording software as they slightly rocked their cat back and forth.

'Tommy, I'm aware you're still here and don't have any ideas. They're not Drista.' I could hear y/n giggle as he said that.

'Tommy's on here?' They said, leaning closer to Georges OBS to read the chat.

'Yeah. He sent a dono just before I went to get you.' He replied.

'Hi Tommy!' they waved at the webcam.

I decided to leave George's stream after that but I messaged him on discord. "Hey, would Y/n like to do a video with me? Like what I did with dreams sister? They can say no, it's just a thought." I didn't get a reply but I assumed he was too busy with his stream to check.

Whilst I was led in bed I decided to check out Y/n's twitch. They were really good and very entertaining. She definitely deserved more viewers than roughly 100 per stream. As it was getting late, I wanted to get some rest after the tiring stream.

———————————————

Word count: 661