10

It had been a couple weeks since the L'manburg war. A couple weeks since it was blown up. Tommy had given Tubbo one of his disks as a symbol of trust and Tubbo, being the new president, had ordered people to help build a new and improved L'manburg. Which he did. It looked great, especially with it being on stilts, suspended over the crater that Wilbur had created.

Everyone was doing great... except from Tommy. He wasn't doing too great, especially being in exile with dream. I can't imagine what he must have been feeling. Being stuck with dream is basically 24/7. Like I love the guy but... oh my gosh.

—————————————————

You, Tommy and Tubbo had been discussing meeting up in person for a while now but you guys finally had a date when you were all available. And that day was today.

We were all meeting up by Toby's house so you and Tommy decided to meet up first and then drive down to Toby. Being a minor, you and Tommy had to have an adult with you. Tommy brought his dad and you brought George.

The drive was an hour but having someone to talk to made it seem like 20 minutes. The whole way there you and Tommy were either joking around, talking about Minecraft and/or women and staring at people as they passed in the cars next to you.

You finally arrived close to Toby's house. Stepping out of the car, you stretched to get the blood circulation going again and you grabbed your hoodie that you had left on the back seats. You and Tommy walked up to Toby's house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds Toby opened the door.

"Hey guys." Toby said, opening the door more to let you guys enter. You took off your shoes and followed Toby upstairs. You entered his room and sat down on his bed.

Tommy gasped. "Can i stream from your PC?" He said excitedly, sitting down in Toby's chair in the process.

"I- sure why not." Toby replied. Tommy looked so excited. It was nice.

They started streaming but you stayed situated on Toby's bed, occasionally joining in with their conversation. The stream was going great and people really seemed to be enjoying it but then Tommy kicked Toby's PC, shutting everything down. You all giggled whilst Toby tried to fix everything. After a while he gave up and said he would fix it later.

Soon after, you all decided to go down to the beach and go in the ocean. It wasn't that far from Toby's house so the drive wasn't that long.

The rocks were warm and the sapphire water glistened in the sun. Tommy and Toby hopped onto a board and jumped in the water. You weren't one for swimming but you joined in.

Tommy had started filming for his vlog but as soon as he turned the camera on, a wave came and knocked all 3 of you off of the board. Toby flipped the board back over and climbed on whilst Tommy looked like a snake as he hung onto the board for dear life. You however, just floated there.

The water was warm and you could feel the sand on your toes as the water had pushed it up from the floor. Toby paddled over to you and Tommy grabbed your arm to pull you closer to the board. You all laughed. This had to be one of the best moments of your life.

—————————————————

You 3 had been hanging out for a few hours now and had made your way back to Toby's house. You had met his parents and his sister, all of which were super sweet and welcoming.

"Tommy! y/n! We need to leave now." Tommy's dad called out. You gave Toby a hug right before picking up your hoodie and heading downstairs. Tommy closely followed behind you.

You, Tommy and his dad got in the car and waved goodbye to Toby's family.

"Bye!" you shouted as you drove off.

—————————————————

word count: 660