2

Opening my eyes, I could barely see as the light from my half open curtains shone into my eyes, blinding me. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I quickly checked Twitter but yet again, it was just the dream team posting some... concerning tweets.
I slowly rolled out of bed and got dressed into my black Mogul Moves hoodie and some navy blue jeans. I started up my PC to watch some YouTube but noticed that George had responded to my my DM from last night.

'Let me ask her' 11:48pm
'She said yes. Let me know when you want to so I can tell her' 12:03am
'I mean I'm free whenever but I'm thinking of streaming the smp tonight at around 5 so maybe she could join then?' 9:57am
'yeah sure. She said she wants to stream it if that's okay with you. She also said she cant wait. She watches your streams all the time.' 10:01am
'Ye that's fine. I'll DM you around the time I'm setting up for stream.' 10:02am

I leant back in my chair and started thinking about what might happen tonight. Suddenly, I got a call from Toby.
"Hey Tubbo what's up" I said, placing my headset on my head.
"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you're streaming tonight."
"Actually I am. I'm playing minecraft with George's little sister. Sorry did you want to do something?" I replied.
"Okay don't worry about it. I just wanted to know if you wanted to stream together but it's good. Talk soon." "Talk soon. I'll stream tomorrow with you though and if not tomorrow then the day after." I hung up on Tubbo after we agreed on a day and time to stream.

I continued doing what I had originally planned to do this morning.

——————————————

4:45pm
Time had flew by and I started to set up for my stream. This included tidying my room which had several coke cans all over the floor. I messaged George to make sure that his sister was still down to stream and I asked him to send me her discord so we could VC.

After everything was set up, I was just waiting to call her. I took a deep breathe in before pressing the call button. It rang for a while until I heard a soft voice on the other end.
"Hello." It was one of those voices where you could tell they were smiling even if you can't see them.
"Uh hey. This y/n?" I asked, just to make sure George gave me the right discord.
"Yes it is. How are you, Tommy." She replied to me. Her voice was so soft and delicate but she seemed a little nervous.
"Good good. You ready to join the smp?" I asked. I heard a 'mmhmm' through my headset and I assumed that that was a yes.

I started streaming. Soon enough I had 11,438 people in the stream.
"What is up chat. I'm with George's sister today" I said in my usual tone. As soon as people heard I was with a women, my whole chat turned to simp comments.

———————————————

Word count: 517