Chapter 5

A/N:

Just here to remind that this chapter isn't apart of the real story in genshin impact, I just personally made it myself so pls don't expect this to be in the literal game, that's it thank you for your time!

—The History of the 7 Servants—

Its been a few weeks since you've joined the Knights of Favonius, you were cleaning the library with Lisa and Noelle since Lisa asked for some help, but by the looks of it Lisa is making me and Noelle do all the work while is just browsing through all the books, you sighed and continued
cleaning the table then suddenly you remembered something

———flashback———

The peaceful bard was just humming through the melody you were playing to your wooden lyre, you stopped and venti stopped humming aswell as he looked at you "why did you stop ? The melody you were playing was quite soothing" Venti said, you looked at him and asked "hey, remember that time we were at starsnatch cliff?"
Venti thought of it for a while and snaps his finger "oh, you mean when i told you about my past lover?" he said, you nodded and he took the wooden lyre from your hands and started playing it while he said "hmm? What about it" you looked at him in curiosity "what was their name?" you asked, Venti chuckled and stopped playing the lyre as he put one arm and wrapped in around your shoulder "if you wanna know more about then you should ask Lisa" he replied "Lisa?" Venti nodded and looked up at the blue sky "her library is full of books about the history of Mondstadt" You looked at him and he smiled for some reason "when you do ask her, pls... Tell me what you've discovered about them because i know for sure you will love them aswell as i do..." The bard said... You could see him blush a little, he seemed Happy thinking about them but... Who are they anyway? This thought has been in your mind since the day he told you about his past lover....

———Present time———

"Y/N: hey Lisa..." Lisa stopped browsing through the books and stopped at one specific book, Lisa turned around and smiled "yes?" She said, you looked at the cover of the book she was holding, it had a title you never heard before... "The 7 servants of the Archons", Lisa walked towards you and placed the book on your hand "hey wanna read with me cutie?" Lisa said, you nodded because you had... Curiosity on the book she handed to you... "Miss Lisa I will go now that you for having me" Noelle said and bowed to Lisa, Lisa nodded as Noelle left the Library, you looked the the book cover again, it was dusty and heavy, it looked old but yet again it had some history in it

"Y/N: hey Lisa what's inside the book?" You asked, Lisa took the book and opened it, she flipped through page by page until she stopped on one, "The green fellow told me once to tell you about the history of Sylvanna"
Lisa stated, The purple mage said an unfamiliar name "Sylvanna?" You said, she nodded and showed the page she stopped on, it was a picture of a beautiful lady with white hair and golden tips at the end and the lady was holding a bouquet of Cecilia flowers on her hands, she was indeed a lady in white, it was the girl Venti was definitely describing that night at the cliff...  Lisa then started explaining the history of the long lost servants of the Archons starting from the beginning... "After the Archon war... 7 loyal angels were sent down from heaven to serve the 7 Archons, The oldest was the Geo Servant Leo, and the youngest was the Anemo servant Sylvanna"
Lisa said, there it is again more unfamiliar names, Lisa explained the other servants "Though Sylvanna maybe the youngest one, she is indeed the wisest and greatest servant, her pure and kind heart lend others to many cheerful years... Until..." Lisa cutted off her sentence...

"Y/N: until?" You asked, Lisa sighed and had a sad expression on her face "one day all the 7 servants went missing, and all the Archons were dreadfully sad... It's a shame now people forgot about them because of how long ago the era of the 7 servants was" Lisa sounded very sad when she said that... You also had a sad face on.... "But... What happened to them?" You asked, Lisa looked like she didn't know aswell... So both of you were silent for moment, Lisa shook her head and gave the book to you, "read this" she said, you looked down on the book to see, the page of the Anemo servant Sylvanna, you flipped the first page and started to read through it "a fairest lady from the land of Mondstadt, lived the Anemo Servant Sylvanna, Her vision was Anemo, she holds a mighty sword in her hand to fight with Barbatos side by side, She who holds the spirit of the white dragon can transform into the Dragon but not for too long" this booked looked like it was written by some kind of researcher or journalist, but it indeed had information about the history of the long lost servants, you finished reading Sylvanna's chapter and flipped on the final page of the booked, by your surprised half of the page was torn off

Lisa noticed and walked towards the book aswell "1,000 years later after the Archon war something tragic happened to the servants an unknown source took their souls and..." That's where it stopped... Lisa took the book and examined it "looks like someone teared half of the last page off... Weird..." Lisa said, you yawned and checked the time, Lisa looked at the clock aswell "oh my it's past 9:00 you should go now before your little boyfriend gets worried" Lisa chuckled and you blushed really hard "h-hes not my boyfriend!" You turned away from Lisa's direction and she was laughing, she stopped laughing and gave the book to you "here take it I'm sure you still wanna read the other parts of the book since you only red Sylvanna's chapter" you took the book from your hands and walked towards the exit "thank you for today Lisa!" You smiled at her and she smiled back then you left the Library...

You were exhausted from cleaning the Library today and was relieved to relax, you opened the door to your house and Venti was waiting for you "hey y/n! How was work?" He asked and he noticed the cover of the book you were carrying with you.... He looked up with a sort of... Sad but normal expression on his face? "So you finally got to know her history huh..." You looked at the bard and nodded slightly "Sylvanna..."
You said, Venti had a sarcastic smile on his face and you sighed as Venti, "so what do you think about her?" The bard asked "she sounds wonderful... No wonder why you loved her haha" you replied "tell me more about her later let's go and eat first..." Venti suddenly grabbed your hand and walked you to the kitchen "here I made us dinner for today" he said, you chuckled and looked at the food Venti prepared for both of you "it looks delicious!" You said cheerfully and Venti had a smile on his face, you both sat down and enjoyed the delicious food...

———time skip 2:00 am———

You were in your bedroom laying in bed trying to sleep "I can't sleep..." You stood up and walked over to the book, took it, and sat down on your bed... You flipped page through page and stopped at Sylvanna's chapter....

"You know y/n you look so much like her and your personality matches hers, could you be a reincarnation?"

That sentence he told you that night at the cliff it struck you, you looked at mirror beside your bed and looked back and forth at the picture of the Anemo Servant and you, you both had white hair but you didn't have golden tips at the end like her, you both had the same gold colored eyes, and both of you had pale skin, you looked one more time at her face and looked at yours at the mirror, it didn't match to well.... Her face looks more mature while yours was more like a teenager look but you couldn't help but think maybe... "Perhaps I am a reincarnation... Just maybe...." You looked at the book once more and noticed a small red ribbon coming out "what is this? Some kind of bookmark?" You turned the page to where the red ribbon was and a small paper fell....

You looked at the paper and you widened your eyes and let out a small gasped by the small message written on it.....

Venti's POV

She didn't know I was behind the door listening to her, it sounded like she found something.... Because I heard a small gasp.... But whatever it was I'll ask tommorow,

"What could you possibly found out... My Dearest Y/n?.... A secret I haven't told you yet? Or perhaps..." I cut off my own words before going back to my room

(No a/n here this time  (^^) )