Venti x reader (oneshot)

Ah yes... Wrote this at the last 30 minutes....
It's almost new year yall so let's all pray to God 2021 isn't a bad year...

Just wanna let you all know that you've made it through another year! Keep up the good work because I for sure is proud of you guys, so let's go through the next year again okay?

———New years eve———

It was a cold night, the wind was cold and you were sitting beside venti on the hands of Barbatos statue infront of the cathedral, you looked at the bard that was looking at the night sky, he looked peaceful and relaxed "so
y/n..." Venti suddenly said, he looked at you aswell and you replied "yes?"
He cupped your faced with his left hand and he held your hand with his right "can I tell you something?"  You nodded and he pulled your face closer to his and he whispered... "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me you know that? The way you make me smile... The way you make me feel, and the best of all... Is meeting you " you blushed on what he said, suddenly you both heard a firework noise, when both of you looked up you saw....

A beautiful firework show happening in the night sky, the colorful scenery that happened infront if you and the bard it was indeed.... Amazing...

"Y/N: you are also the best thing that has ever happened to me Venti... You made me realize to not give up easily even if you lost someone in the past or you break down easily.... You just got to fight till the end...." He smiled at you as you both held hands looking the firework show "everything that has happened this year, you were with me and you never left me....
Y/N...."
You chuckled and looked at him "well what can I say... I love you Venti and I'll always will..." The bard had a tint of redish-pink blush on his face but he couldn't help but reply in the sweetest way.... "I love you too birdie, till the end of my days, we both shall soar high above the skies and face the challenges ahead of us together.... Again I love you my dearest till my last breathe and till my last day..." You leaned towards him and kissed him softly on his lips, he held you close as you both hugged each other feeling both warmth of both your bodies...

"Venti: my dearest y/n even if a thousand winds will try and seperate us I'll never let you go...." He whispered, you looked into his eyes and smiled...

"I'll never let you go aswell.... My dearest Venti...."

A/N:

Again have a happy new year yall!!
Sry if it's short I really wrote this at the last 30 minutes lol-

But still may the wind lead you all to a happy and good future❤️