29

5:20 p.m.
Class 1-A never felt so exhausted in their life. They came back from the forest with cuts and bruise on their body. Pixie-Bob saw them as a bunch of kittens.

"You kids doing great! Especially you five! "She pointed to Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, and Shinsou. "I call dibs on these five! " they tried to get away from her but it's no use.

"Yuriko... Help me..." Shinsou reaches a hand to her. Yuriko giggles and pull him out of Pixie-Bob grasp. Midoriya then asks about Kota. Mandalay explain who is he and told Kota to say hi to them. "Be careful with your words, Midoriya. He doesn't like heroes. " Yuriko gave him a warning.

Midoriya walks to Kota and reaches a hand to shake. "Hello, my name's Midoriya, I'm from the UA high hero course. Nice to meet you. " wrong move. Kota kicked him in the nuts.

"Midoriya! Are you okay?! " Iida quickly run to his aids.

"That kid looks a lot like you Bakugo. "

"Shut up Icy-Hot bastard! "

Yuriko sigh at Kota's behavior, he'll never change. "Drop your things off in your room, then come here to eat your dinner. After that, you'll bathe, then it's bedtime. The real training starts tomorrow. Now hurry up. " Aizawa announced. The students understand and move on.

-Time skip till dinner-

"It looks so good! "

"So yummy! "

They then started to eat. Some of them are really hungry and crave for meat. Shinsou and Nakajima sat away from the class, they didn't want to catch any attention from them. Aizawa sitting with them too.

"Nakajima! Why don't you sit with us? "Kaminari waves his hand to get her attention.

Yuriko waves her hand in decline. "Thank you Kaminari, but no thanks. I'm very comfortable sitting here. " Kaminari sigh with a pout.

Before he can say anything, Bakugo cut him. "Hey dunce face! Quit flirting with her and eat your meal! It's getting cold! "

"Alright alright I'm coming Bakugo! " Kaminari turns back to his seat.

Yuriko looks over to Bakugo. "What's up with Bakugo lately? " she asks. Aizawa and Shinsou just shrugged. "Don't worry about him. He won't be bothering you for a while now. "Aizawa said. "Okay. "

'sometimes I wish I had Tomiko's quirks... ' she thought. And continue to eat her food.

The thing is, they know what happened to Bakugo. Aizawa gave him a small punishment after they did their internships. He was lectured by Present Mic because of his behavior towards Yuriko. Aizawa just snickers as he thought of that moment.

The students went to the hot spring to chill their exhausted bodies. The girls invited Yuriko over but she hesitates. Aizawa encourages her to go and told her it's not a big deal.

"Come on Nakajima! Join us! "Mina and Hagakure pull her arms. Yuriko looks at Aizawa and he gave her a nod of approval. She sighs and looks back at the girls.

"Okay... I'll join you. Just don't ask me some nonsense questions. " the girls yay and pull her over to the girls changing room.

Shinsou looks over the girls' conversation with Yuriko as they took her away to the changing room. Midoriya spotted him and called him over. "Shinsou! Are you coming? " "yeah yeah, I'm coming. " he sighs.

Soon the boys and the girls went to the separate hot spring. Most of the girls' gossip over the boys.

"Nakajima! Can you tell us about yourself? " Mina asked. A few years can be heard. Yuriko sigh, she knows where is this going on. "Well, what do you want to know about me? "

"We already know you are in Support course class, you help us with our support items, you won third place in Sports Festival and you always hang out with Shinsou. What else can we know about you? " Mina said. Yuriko sigh, the information wasn't wrong, but she never thought they know about 'hang out with Shinsou' thing.

"My Quirk is called Emotions. I can detect any emotions with my eyes, I can heal any emotions through your head, but most importantly I can turn the emotions into nightmare, I don't like that tho. I mostly trained my Quirk with kids and my classmates to make them happy. " Yuriko explained her Quirk. The girls look at her in awe.

"Woah! That's so cool! "

"You're awesome! "

"Yeah! You can help us to reduce stress! "

"Hey! Can you heal mine? "

The girls asking her as they look her as a friend. Yuriko has never been so happy with the girls.

Meanwhile at the boys' side of hot spring...

"Hey, Shinsou! I never thought you'll be here! " Kaminari said. Shinsou just shrugged and sink back to the water.

"Oi dunce face! Leave him the fuck alone! " Bakugo yelled. The boys look surprised.

"Wow Bakubro, you're friends with Shinsou? " Kirishima ask. Not surprisingly, Bakugo yells back. "Hell no, I'm not friend with that eyebags! You heard me?! "

A few okay from the boys and they continue to relax in the water. Shinsou and Bakugo made eye contact and nodded each other.

'This will be longer than I thought... ' Shinsou though.