13

"Here, an energy bar. "

Shinsou hand it to Yuriko after they ate their launch. He already notices that she is a little tired from the battle. "Oh, thank you Shinsou. "She took the bar and start to eat.

"Hitoshi. " "huh?" She looks up at him. "You can call me Hitoshi. "He smiled.

Yuriko felt her face heat up from the smile. "I-okay then, you can call Yuriko. " she smiles.

"Wow, first name basic right now huh? Shinsou? " Mr. Aizawa scared them from beside, snickers. The two of them are shook of the sound. "Oh yeah, she came here to see you. "Yuriko raise an eyebrow. "She? Who? "

Aizawa moves his body to reveal her.

"What...? "

"Mom...? "The woman just waves her hand to her daughter. "Hey, there my little maniac. " Yuriko ran to her and jump to hug her. Aizawa and Shinsou smile.

"When did you come? I didn't saw you at the audience? "She asks. Her mother just smile. "I was with Eraserhead and Present Mic. Ya know, the third wheel. "She snickers.

She looks at Aizawa and saw a boy. "Who's that ?"Yuriko turns her direction to the two boys. "That's Hitoshi Shinsou, he is from the general study course. He wants to be a hero in the future. " Yuriko said and called him.

"Mom, Shinsou. Shinsou, my mom, Hero Iron Woman. " She introduces them to each other. Shinsou shakes her hand and greets her. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. "

She nodded and shake back. "Hello, kid. What is your quirk?" She asks.

"Brainwashing, ma'am." He responds. "Very useful quirk to the heroes I say. You will be a great hero someday," she said. "Thank you, ma'am. "

"I will be with them if you want to find me. See you. "She ruffles Yuriko's hair and leaves.

After that, they walk to each class restroom. They wave each other good lucks and left. The first battle is Midoriya vs Shinsou. She knew Shinsou couldn't win because of Midoriya's quirk, Yuriko told him if he responds to him, just let him walk out the arena. In the end, Midoriya won as he broke his fingers. Yuriko's match hasn't come so she could wait, she walks through the hallway to find him in the 1-C restroom.

"He breaks free from my quirk... " Shinsou mutter himself. Yuriko sigh.

"Midoriya could be facing Todoroki next, ya know. " "how? " Shinsou raise an eyebrow. "Right now is Todoroki vs Sero, Ice and fire vs tape. He could just freeze him and made it to the next round. " Yuriko explains. Shinsou nodded in understand.

"Nakajima, your up. "Hatsume remind her. Yuriko nodded her head and get ready. "Here, a non-melt sheild. I already granted permission from sensei. "She gave her the sheild. She looks back at Shinsou, "wish me luck! "

"Now, the forth match! Yuga Aoyama from class 1-A! His quirk is navel laser, he can shoot the laser from his belly! " Aoyama walks out with sparkles around him.

"And then we have Yuriko Nakajima from class 1-H! Her quirk is emotions! She can see the emotions through their faces or body, or see their fears, she could even make the emotion turn into the nightmare! She was actually recommended by the Iron hero: Iron Woman! " Yuriko walk out with a sheild with her hand. "Now start! "

"Navel laser huh? Let me see your fears then! "Yuriko shouted, smirk. Aoyama becomes nervous. He made the first move, he shoot the laser at her, but quickly blocked it from the shield.

"My turn! "She reaches out from her pocket and takes the metal stick out. She runs to his back to made him fall, but it was too obvious for him. He quickly shoots the laser at her again and again until his stomach hurt. He bends down to his stomach. Midnight came and ask him if he can move, he shakes his head.

"Well then, Yuriko Nakajima won this match! "Midnight announced.

She walked back to her class restroom to grab her water, then she made it to the audience seat. Shinsou walks to her. "Hey, good job back there. " he praises her. "It was nothing actually, my next opponent is really hard tho. "Yuriko turns her head to the screen.

She is going to fight Tokoyami next match.