Chapter Seven : Done Playing Nice Guy For A Day

DIGGY

Y/n told me that she was going to the store to her some snacks or some shit. I just nodded & let her leave. I've had her all under me all today & yesterday, I guess I can let her get some air. She need it. Least I know she ain't with Trevor.

TREVOR

"Mmph!!" Y/n moaned out. "Trevvvvv..." She couldn't get the rest of my name out. "Stop it, please!" She begged. Oh begging's not gon work tonight lil mama. Any other day, maybe. NOT TODAY! So you better suck it the fuck up cause I ain't stopping. I thrusted harder. "Trevor please! Mm.... Bae beeeeeeee!!!!" I'm done trynna play fuckin nice guy with her, I'm bout to get what I fuckin want. It may not be her heart, but it damn sure is her! "You really want me to stop baby? Really, really want me to stop??" I teased. "Ahh... Mm..." I chuckled. "I ain't think so.." But I did stop. "Get up." I demanded. She slowly opened her eyes & got up. "Against the wall." She walked slowly over to the wall & pressed her ass against it. "Other way around." She whined a little, looked at me. "Now Y/n!" I licked my lip as she became wetter & wetter by the second. She turned around, her front pressed against the wall along with her hands. I walked upto her, reaching in front of her...pressed my hardened dick on her ass & rubbed softly on her clit, nibbling at her neck. She panted frantically. "You know you can resist me. Why the fuck you keep trynna avoid me? You was afraid we'd fuck? You ain't wanna get caught again? You trynna stay on Daddy's good side babygirl?" She didn't speak, nothing but moans escaped for her lips.

I turned her around & pushed her against the wall. "Only Daddy you got is ME!!" Still rubbed the wet deliciousness forming over her vaginal area. I aggressively shoved two fingers in. She gasped, her moans stuck in her throat. "This fuckin pussy is mine!!" I barked in her ear. "Say it!" She cried out. "It's yours, it's yours! Daddy it's all yours!" I know this bitch lying, but it's cool though...I got something for her ass. I removed my fingers & continued to rubbed on her throbbing clit that was soaking with her sweet juices. Brushing the tip along her entrance, I shoved my dick inside her....killing that pussy til it goes numb. "AAHHHH!!" She screamed, arching her back off the wall. "Say you love me!" I whispered in her ear. She bucked her hips into me for me to go deeper. "I love you, I love you!" She moaned. "Trevor, I love you so much." I kissed her neck, picked up my pace even faster & thrusting even harder. "Oh my GODDD!! Ahh baby... Please slow down..." Her voice trailed off into a series of moans. I ain't letting up tonight. I'm bout to get what she deprived me of.

*About an hour later*

"Trevor I'm cuminnnn!!!" Y/n cried. I groaned & picked up my pace. A couple hard strokes later, I felt a peak in my stomach. I grunted. "Iight, let it out babygirl.." I pulled out & she came....for the third time tonight. I collapsed beside her. She hit me in my chest as she panted. I chuckled. "You can't say you ain't want it. I seen how you was sharin at me yesterday..." She rolled her eyes & continued to catch her breath. "You went snack shopping right?" She finally asked after catching her breath. I nodded. "Yeah why?" She got up & got dressed. "Cause you're about to be snackless." I sat up. "Babe--" "Uh uh.." She stopped me. "You fuck me, I take your snacks." I sighed & laid back down. "Besides..." She climbed back in bed & kissed me. "You've had enough snacks for tonight." I chuckled. She pecked my lips one last time. "And the next time you wanna talk, you better talk. On God, I swear yo dick gon get cut if you pull that shit again." She left. I smirked. She must've forgotten who the hell I am.

Y/N

After regaining my balance & the strength in my legs, I walked back into me & Diggy's hotel room. "I'm back." I smiled as I sat the bag on the table. "Hell you been?" Diggy came out of the room in nothing but his boxers. Sweet Jesus! "I was at the store baby.." I said innocently. "For a fuckin hour?" "Traffic was backed up.." I lied. He narrowed his eyes at me, in disbelief. He soon shook it off & asked. "What you get?" He walked over to the table. I smiled. "Nothing but the good stuff."