Chapter Four : Day Two - Still In Washington

DIGGY

The Next Morning
*11:58 a.m.*

Looking around the room, it was a fuckin mess! Y/n sleeping on top of me, naked as well as me. Trevor stretched out with a sheet on the floor & all I remember is fuckin the shit outta Y/n.....wait, damn. I can't believe we....no we didn't....then why is Trev?? Holy shit!! We did it...I have a goddamn threesome with fuckin Trevor & Y/n. No wonder I remember fuckin the shit outta her. This is bad, this is very bad. Hopefully no one remembers. SHIT!! I looked up at the nightstand & saw my phone light up. I grabbed it & answered it. "Hello?" I said. Raspy ass voice... "Wake yo ass up!!!" Perry yelled through the phone. I groaned. "Iight damn, stop yellin. It's too early for all that!" "Nigga, it's 12 fuckin o'clock!" I looked at the clock. "Shit, iight we gettin up.." I hung up. "Babe.." I whispered in her ear. She moaned softly. "Wake up!" I clapped her ass. She clapped my face & opened her eyes. "Do that shit again and I'll do more than clap you.." I chuckled. "Girl get up, it's 12 o'clock. We gotta get ready." "Okay." She leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped her. "Not after what you was doin last night.." She smirked. "Okay.." She got up & took the sheet with her, wrapping it around her body. I got up & grabbed my boxers.

"Aye bruh, get yo ass up!" I kick him. He groaned & rolled over on his stomach. I grabbed his belt & swatted at his back. "Nigga get yo ass up!!" He jumped up. "FUCK!!" He looked up at me. "Fuck you do that for.." "Wake yo ass up and I wouldn't have too.." He rolled his eyes, grabbed the sheet & got up. "Can I have my kiss now?" Y/n said, walking out of the bathroom, holding a tight grip on that sheet. Trevor walked into the bathroom. I just looked at her. "I brushed my teeth like five times, and gargled with mouthwash ten.." I chuckled. "C'mere.." She walked over & kissed me. "You real funny hitting me with that fuckin belt.." "Oh I was serious.." I grip her ass. She whined. "My ass hurt!" "I only hit yo ass bout three times." "But yo dick was doing the most damage! I can't even sit down.." I chuckled. "Aye, I'm out.." Trevor said, walking out the bathroom fully dressed. He grabbed his belt off the floor & left. "We're never doing that again. My throat and my ass hurt.." "It can't hurt that bad.." I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm talking...with you, I couldn't talk for a whole week." I smirked & smacked her ass. She groaned. "I'll be in the shower."

*At the venue*

I couldn't get my mind off what went down last night, the threesome...I can't believe I aloud myself to stoop to that level. The things I do for love. I know Y/n loved me and I know she has feels for Trevor, but that's no excuse to lead us on like she did. "You iight man.." Trevor nudged me. I looked over at him, painfully...with so much anger & regret, shame filled & hatred. He looked away, shamefully & uncomforted. He sighed. "What's done is done.." I spoke quietly. "We can't change that, but it will never and I mean NEVER happen again.." He nodded. "I know.." Then more fans came up & we signed more autographs. "OMG I love you guys so much!" I smiled. "We love you too sweetheart." "You're my man crush every Monday." I chuckled. "I'm flattered to be you're crush.." "Are you okay Trevor?" She asked. I looked over at him. He looked down at his member that was standing straight up under the table. "Trev!" He looked up & at me, then looked at the girls. "Yeah yeah, I'm good Luv.."

TREVOR

I can't stop thinking about last night. I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it, my dick is standing straight up. Last night was amazing, the way I fucked Y/n, the way Dig fucked her, all the positions we had her in, how she was sucking my dick, her uncontrollable moans....I can't help it, I need more of that shit. Hell, we could do that shit again tonight. I doubt Dig don't do it thought. I know is right....that Diggy and I were in a threesome together, but that was amazing.

"You wanna keep ya dick in ya pants..?" I looked up at Y/n, in a low cut crop top & skin tight mini skirt, hovering over me. Knowing she don't need that shit on, her ass big enough as it is. Damn near saw a bare pussy....since she never like wearing panties when she wears skirts. I grunted at her comment & clinched my jaw as her breath was in my face. I leaned back. "Need a hoodie and some sweatpants?" Dig chuckled & got up. She rolled her eyes & stood straight up. Turning sideways toward Diggy & brushed her hands down her ass. I looked around. She giggled. "You know you love all of this!" "I know I do.." Diggy licked his lips, then tongue kissed her right in the mouth. She giggled as he slapped her ass & grabbed a huge chunk of it. She pushed him back. "We have to go, now stop it.." She walked off, ass shaking as she walked off. Dig looked back at me, licking his lip & rubbing his hands together. He chuckled & walked after her. I shook my head & stood up. I looked down at the boner I had. "I need a bitch to take care of this.." I sighed. "Hey Trevor.." I looked up. GODDAMN!!! Yeah, she'll do just fine!

|
|
|

A/N : Trevor's mystery girl is in the media..