Chapter Twenty-Five : Day Seventeen - Birmingham AL

DIGGY

The Next Morning
*9:05 a.m.*

"SHITTTT!!" I groaned & rolled over, feeling on the other side of the bed. "You can't be serious...? It's not even close to the end of the month!" I slowly opened my eyes, looking towards the bathroom as Y/n walked out of the bathroom. "Daniel...?" She said, shaking her empty birth control pill bottle. "Yeah?" I groaned. "You don't wanna tell me anything?" She asked. "Nope.." I turned back around & closed my eyes. "Uh huh..." Then she shook me. "You need to get up anyway. It's 9:10, we have to head out to Alabama.." I groaned. She popped my ass. "Boy get up!" She walked back into the bathroom. I sighed & got up. I walked into the bathroom to Y/n in the shower. I smirked, undressed & joined her. I pulled her into me. She gasped & jumped. I whispered. "I'm gon enjoy this way more than you are.." I chuckled. "Then again....maybe not." I rammed her into the shower wall. She looked up at me. I shoved my dick inside her causing her to cry out. "DANNNN!!!"

About 5 hours later
*In Birmingham*

I looked over at Y/n, smirking. She blushed & giggled. I licked my lips at her & she giggled, looking away. "Wassup with Giggles over there.." Trevor scowled. I chuckled & shrugged, still looking her way. "Ion know man..." "Let's pretend that I actually believe that..." He rolled his eyes. I rose my eyebrow at him. "Fucks yo problem?" Not like I already know.....I bet you his ass say nothing. "Nothin man, I ain't been gettin any good sleep these past two day..." "And I wonder why...?" I said, under my breath. He sighed. Maybe he ain't hear me. "Dannyyyyy!!!" Y/n giggled, walking over to me & sat in my lap. "Wassup babygirl?" "I'm hungry.." She pouted at me. I chuckled. "We just ate." "No, you just ate. I didn't want it so you ate it." I laughed. "Iight, when we get to the hotel I'll order room service. Okay?" She smiled & got up. I chuckled & shook my head as she walked off, walking on her toes. "That girl right there...."

A few hours later
*at the hotel*

"We couldn't come here first??" Y/n whined, then I heard her stomach growl. She held her stomach & grabbed it. "It's okay baby, daddy doesn't know the meaning of hungry..." I laughed hysterically. "We have to do them interviews when we got here, babygirl.." She folded her arms. "Iight.." I pulled her into me. "Lemme make it up to you??" I kissed & sucked on her neck. She moaned softly, wrapping her arms around my neck. Then I felt my left ear being pinched & pulled at. "AH! AH!!" I moved in the same direction my ear was being pulled. Then it was released. "DAMN Y/N!!" I rubbed my ear. "Feed me first!" She folded her arms again. I sighed, picked up the hotel phone & ordered room service for her. "Thanks man.." I hung up & looked up at Y/n. "Now would you lemme.....?" I pulled her into me. She straddled me. She pecked my lips. "Not until I'm fed.." I sighed. "Where this playin hard to get shit come from???" "When you act like mama's hunger ain't important..." I snickered. "Ooookayyyyy..." I flipped us over, pulled up her shirt & planted soft kisses on her stomach. She giggled. "That tickles!" I smiled & continued to do it. "Danny stop it, that tickles!" Pulling her shirt all the way off, I kissed on her breast. My favorite toy to play with, aside from her pussy. She moaned softly. "Baby stop..." I unhooked her bra & sucked on her left breast, caressing the right. Her breaths quickened. "You mad at me?" She was silent, aside from her moans. "Ya mad at me babygirl...?" I licked on her nipples, getting more aggressive. "DANNNN!!" "Answer me then!" "Ah.....N-No! No babyyyy!!!" Just as I was about to rip off her pants, the doorbell rang. DAMNIT!!!

Y/N

Dan sighed & got up, walking towards the door. I giggled to myself & put my shirt back on. "Thanks man." I saw him tip the man & he left. Dan walked in with the tray & sat it on the bed. "Bon appétit.." I smiled & opened the tray as he wheeled the other trays in. Dan ordered all favorites.....Bacon-Cheese Fries, Spice Chicken Tenders, we shared some hot wings & Fried Pickles and he had some Cheesy Quesadillas...we shared a lemonade. He made sure that I was gonna be full. I looked up at him & smiled as he stuffed his last quesadilla in his mouth. "What?" He muffled. She shook my head, grabbed the napkin & wiped his face. "You're so messy.." I pecked his lips. He swallowed. "Guess I ain't know I was that hungry..." He shrugged, drinking some lemonade. I giggled.

Later on that night
*2:41 a.m.*

"Where did all this damn energy come from today??" I tried catching my breath. He breathlessly chuckled. "When I'm determined, I'm determined.." "Determined to do what?" He looked over at me & smirked. He pulled me onto of him, on his dick. "Dan..." I breathed out a soft moan. "I'm just determined to make mama happy.." He smiled.....that beautiful smile that traps me every single time. I slowly slid down on him. "AHHHH!!!" I cried out. "That's it baby, take it.." He grunted. I whined & moaned to him as I continued to ride him. "Aw shit..."