Chapter Eight : Day Four - Raleigh NC

Y/N

The Next Morning
*in North Carolina*

Thank God I survived Daniel's interrogation last night. I thought I wasn't gonna make it. But today, Trevor is acting civilized & I'm back to being me...more or less. I still glance over at Trevor from time to time, cause he's always staring. He thinks he can have it both ways, but only I get that advantage. "You a lil freak, you know that?" Dig whispered in my ear as we laid in bed. I giggled. "You know how fucked up my childhood was..." I reminded him. "I knew about sex since I was fuckin five-years-old, I started masturbating at thirteen, and sex at fifteen.." "Yeah I know, you basically raped me." He chuckled. I laughed & shoved him. "I did not! You shouldn't've been touching me. You know how I was and who I am. You were like my bestfriend, I told you everything." I held him. "I even let you watch me fuckin masturbate.." "Now that was the sexiest shit I've ever seen." I giggled. "And you say I'm the freak." "I'm a guy babygirl, it's in my nature." He smirked. I rolled my eyes & looked back at the clock. 1:41 p.m. "We should get up.." And on cue, Daniel's phone rang. He sighed as he grabbed it off the nightstand. "What? .... Yeah .... Iight iight. Damn nigga, chill the fuck out!" He hung up. "We gotta get outta here." We got up & got dressed.

As we made it to the Meet & Greet, I started singing & dancing to myself as I heard music playing. My SHIT was playing, No Love Remix by August Alsina feat Nicki Minaj.

" So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me. Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me. You use to them, but ain't no loving me. I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see.

You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me. You probably go insane with a nigga like me. Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me. And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me. So don't come looking for love. "

"Diggy you know, I'm here to save you. Me and them girls? We ain't the same, boo." I sang to him. "You know I hate it, when you leave me. Cause you love it then you leave it, but you know how bad I need it. You're so fuckin conceited. Why you coming over weeded?" I continued. "You can't treat me like you treat them. Yes, I am the crème de la crème. Yes I am from one to ten, ten. You fronting in them streets, keep saying we just friends." He chuckled. "You can't front like this ain't way realer. I know you hard, I know that you a killa. I know you started off a dope dealer. But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her. So what you want, baby?" "All I want is you." He sang. "So what you trynna do?" I smirked. "Shiiiiiiiddd..." He laughed aloud. I laughed as well. "Alright, shut the hell up and sit yo ass down!" Trevor said, hella annoyed. Diggy grabbed his mic & I walked over to where Perry, Knox & Chad was.

"Are they ever gonna get tired of this song? I know it just came out three months ago, but damn." Perry laughed. "Singing the same song for a whole month straight? I'd go crazy." "They're immune to it." Perry told me. "It's worse at they studio sessions and they be work on the song or writin, that one song be on repeat til somebody remember it's on repeat." I shook my head.

DIGGY

Later on
*driving around*

"Where you wanna go?" I asked Y/n. She shrugged. "Shopping....?" I made a u-turn. "You serious?" She face lit up. I shrugged. "Why not?" "EEEPPPP!!!" She squealed. I chuckled. I saw Crabtree Valley Mall as I drove pass it just seconds ago, so I just made that quick u-turn. Tell me why the first fuckin place Y/n dragged me into was goddamn Victoria's Secret? Damn babygirl.....drag me anywhere but in here. By the time we hit the last store before they closed. Y/n had bags from Abercrombie & Fitch, Aéropostale, American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, Caché, Coach, Forever 21, Kay Jewelers, M•A•C, Michael Kors, Pandora, Sephora, Wet Seal, Zales......hella fuckin bags. Then she got Ava something from Baby Gap, Justice, Kids Foot Locker, then a little necklace with her name on it from Pandora.....and now we in Build A fuckin Bear Workshop. "Babe, why are we in here?" I sighed, still holding all ten-thousand of her bags. "So I'm the only one that's thinking about Ava Marie? Can I get my niece a gift or nah??" She tilted her head to the side & pecked my lips. I bit down on my bottom lip. She always be trynna 1up me. I chuckled & shook my head. When she got done and paid for it, we left. She better be lucky I love her ass, buying all this shit...