« 10 » miscalculated 𑁍

kendo yelled at the sight of your doing

kendo yelled at the sight of your doing. blood started to gush out of your left wrist violently as you dropped your blade and tried to stop it by using your right hand. the ash-blonde turned around and rushed over to you.

"..i miscalculated." you said under your breath, trying to stop the flow. bakugo took out a towel from his pocket, pushed your right hand away, and started compressing your left wrist.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he asked angrily.

"...i miscalculated." you replied, shaking. the blonde remained silent, as he saw a few tears roll down your face.

kendo rushed over with yaoyorozu, who created bandages for your wrist. all three of them worked together to wrap the bandages around it.

"what were you thinking, y/n?!" kendo worriedly asked.

"..i'm just out of it, can we head to recovery girl?" you replied. bakugo carried you out of the blue.

"out of the way, ponytail and orangehead!" he yelled, rushing to move. his hands supported your back.

"put me down! i can walk--"
"listen to me." he said, tightening his hold.

you were silently resigned, as you watched kendo and yaoyorozu following far behind you two.
.
.
.

clinic
"--smoooooch"

recovery girl had healed the cut you made on your wrist. it closed tightly, but left a big, visible scar. she put her hand on her waist.

"young lady, what's going on with you? you've never caused trouble before. it's a good thing they got you here in time before you fully bled out." she said, eyeing the three who came with you.

you hung your head low, staring at your wrist.

"i'm sorry, i just don't know how to explain it." you replied. the old lady sighed and turned around to get the phone.

"we still need to inform your guardian about this--"

"--please, don't tell my mother." you begged.
recovery girl put the phone down and looked at you.

"this'll never happen again, i swear. it has something to do with my quirk, it's just that i had the timing wrong." you continued.

"you have to understand l/n, that while you are under our care, we're responsible for your well-being. however, we're supposed to let your guardian know if something happened to you." recovery girl replied.

"please understand." you asked, bowing.
a moment of silence filled in the air.

"..fine." she says.
"--but if something similar to this incident happens again, just know you'll be packing home first thing." recovery girl finished.

"i understand, thank you, recovery girl." you bowed once again.
.
.
.
the four of you returned to the gymnasium with gathering stares. you knew why-- since you caused such a scene.

"i'm sorry for bothering you three." you said to as you looked at the floor.

"apologize to yourself." the blonde replied.
you nodded.

"please be more careful next time." yaoyorozu added.

you felt heavy with what unfolded.
"..thanks again, i'll ask vlad-sensei if i can head home early." you said, looking away.

before any of the three could respond, you took your leave and disappeared from their sight.
.
.
.
end.