« 8 » squabble 𑁍

you smiled at your phone

if you met him face-to-face, what would gou-kun be like?

would you guys spend more time getting to know each other? talk about romance genres and eat spicy food together?

would he become one of the closest to you?
even though he's blunt, his raw honesty is undoubtedly one of his best traits.

but even though you want to see him, you're not entirely sure if he actually wants the same. sometimes he sounds serious, and other times he jests.

you decided then,
to respect him, you wouldn't purposely reveal yourself.

only the hopes to find him sooner.

*knock knock*
"y/n? are you in there?" Kendo questioned.
"kendo? i just finished." you responded, opening the bathroom door.

"class 1-A has already arrived at the gym. i was looking for you to let you know. on the other hand, Monoma is.. most likely arguing with 1-A.." she trailed.

"you should have sent someone else to find me😭😭" you exclaimed as you grabbed Kendo's hand to run back to the gym.

.
.
.

"As if 1-A could compare to us! just because you've fought against villains, does not mean you're better than us!" monoma exclaimed.

"we didn't ask to be attacked." jirou said as she raised a brow.

"all I'm saying is that you aren't as good as you claim yourselves to be." monoma taunted.

"the fuck you yappin' about? this is a conjoined training, not some comparison session." the ash-blonde male joined in.

"so you felt compared." monoma laughed.
"how sad, Katsuki Bakugo."

"what's up with this guy?" kirishima whispered to kaminari, who looked uncomfortable as well.

"dunno dude, but bakugo looks like he's about to tear that kid apart with that look." denki stated.

"say that again, bastard?" the ash-blonde male replied, walking toward monama.

"you, felt compared." monoma said with a grin.
"i guess you really can't help it, it's quite obvious to everyone that you have an inferiority complex." monoma shrugged.

"yui, where's kendo and y/n? things might blow out of proportion before the teachers can even come back." ibarra asked.

"kendo told me she'd look for y/n, but i don't know where exactly." yui replied.

"..monoma won't listen to us." ibarra trailed.

"you'll regret taunting me." the ash-blonde male growled, getting closer to monoma.

"oh, please. spare me the threats and show me your skills." monoma replied, seemingly unbothered.

this caused tension between the two sections, who were both afraid to intervene between the two. 1-A, who knew they'd just be burnt to crisp, and 1-B, who knew words came thru monoma's one ear and out the other.

"gladly." bakugo said, stancing.
"excellent." monoma responded.

the ash-blonde male rushed to attack monoma because of the insults he threw about 1-A.

*/thud
.
.
.

everyone fell silent.

kendo had hit monoma on his head, who then felt dizzy. she dragged him back to their side of the gym while apologizing for the inconvenience he caused the other class.

on the other hand,
at the exact same time kendo had hit monoma on his head, y/n tackled bakugo as the both of them rolled over and over.

it ended with y/n sitting on top of bakugo whilst holding his arms at the back as his face was pressed against the ground.

y/n took the attack from the ash-blonde, a piece of her hair and her cheek burnt by it.

"sorry about this. i know he provoked you but you shouldn't have let your emotions get in the way. monoma's just, like that." y/n said, who seemed concerned for him.

"get the fuck off!" he yelled, shoving the girl off of him. she winced from pain.

"i was gonna let you off nicely." she said.
"i don't care. you're always in my way." he replied.

"i'm sorry." y/n apologized, before getting up and returning to her classmates.

bakugo didn't reply, but stared at the girl as she walked away.

something about her irked him.
.
.
.
end.