E I G H T

I want to love me, the way that you love me.

Louis rubbed Millie's  back softly as she cried on his shoulder. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" Millie shook her head without hesitation. They stood in-front of his front door silently. It'd been about 15 minutes since Millie had started crying in Louis' arms with no explanation.

"You can tell me anything Mills."  She sniffled.

"It's embarrassing." Louis sighed and just continued to hug Millie.

"Don't laugh."

"I would never." She nodded, breaking the embrace and sighing.

"I went to the mall with a few of my old friends and we passed buy Victoria's Secret and they whispered that the stuff there would never look good on me. I know that they were just joking but it kinda hurt.." She rambled and Louis frowned.

"You can be sad about that Mills. It's human, you're human." She nodded and wiped her tears. Her eyes were puffy and her face was pale with a tint of pink.

"Louis?" She asked softly and sat down on his front steps. He hummed in response and sat down next to her.

"You love me right?" She asked quietly. He could sense the pain in her voice.

"Of course I love you Mills. I love everything about you. Your nose, your lips, your eyes, your laugh. Everything."

Millie smiled and hugged him tightly. "I hope that one day I'll be able to love me like you love me," she said quietly.

"You will. I know you will. You're so strong."

Millie broke the hug and softly pressed her lips on Louis'.

"I love you too," she said breaking the kiss.

—-
Hello !!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever 🧍I'll do two updates today, so the other chapter should be up soon . Love you all <3.
Song: POV- Ariana Grande