F I V E

~~~🎠~~~

Enola and Tewksbury were contemplating on what to do. He was planning on going to the fair in London. But Enola wasn't sure if she'd like it. "Do you have a better idea? Other than sitting in trees and reading all day?" Tewksbury asked and Enola rolled her eyes .

"There's nothing wrong with that, but going to a fair doesn't seem like such a fun idea." Tewksbury rolled his eyes playfully at her statement. "You've never gone have you?"

"Well no... but that's just because it seems boring!" She said and he laughed. "What?" She asked defensively. "Nothing nothing, but we are going." He said and she crossed her arm. "Absolutely not!" She exclaimed.

——
Tewksbury and Enola had arrived at the fair much to her demise. It was dark out, the fair lights were lighting the place up though "It just looks boring," she said and Tewksbury grabbed her hands and stood infront of her. "You haven't even given it a try yet! Trust me it'll be fun!" She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"I guess." He clapped and they started walking without noticing their hands were still interlocked. Enola glanced down looking at their hands but chose not to move it. His hands were warm.

"What's that?" Enola said pointing to the Ferris wheel. "Ah, that's a Ferris wheel, we should go cmon!" He said and dragged her into the line. They waited their turn before getting onto it.

"Wait, are you sure this is even safe?" She asked visibly scared. "You're scared of heights?" He asked in disbelief. "What? Absolutely not!" She said loudly.

He put his hand out and she grabbed it and shut her eyes tightly as they were going to start. Enola squeezed his hand tightly. He laughed softly. "Shut up," was all she said and he stopped laughing, but he remained smirking.

She opened her eyes slowly. "Woah..." she said looking at the view. It was truly gorgeous. He smiled at the brunette next to him. She was mesmerized by the outstanding view and he was mesmerized by her.

The wind blew her hair in her face and she moved it to see. He knew Enola was beautiful, but she looked extraordinary that night. She let go of the grip she had on his hand go put her hands on the railing.

"We should do this more often," she said and put her hand back in his. "I told you you'd like it, I'm always right," he said jokingly and she laughed. She looked at him. Her eyes glued to his big brown eyes.

She slowly found herself leaning in, her lips meeting his softly. He kissed back immediately his free hand on moving to her bright red cheeks. The kiss only lasted a second, but it felt like forever to the two teens.

——-
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS. But tell me if you like it pls. I'm making a part two soon, it should be up in like an hour! Also, did the fair even exists in this time period? Idk. But stay safe and happy <3 vote and follow pls!