o n e

~~~~👒~~~~~

Enola shivered. It had been a brutal winter, and her duvet wasn't making her any less frigid. She got up and sighed. She made her way to her closet to find a sweater, when she found one she put it on and rubbed her arms. Her mother visited her yesterday, giving her advice as she usually did. She told Enola the only way to find peace was to find a way in her heart to forgive those who have wronged her. She wasn't sure, but she couldn't remember a time her mother has ever been wrong about something.

She made her way to the kitchen to find a tea pot. She put some tea on the stove and waited patiently. "The only way to find peace is to find a way in your heart to forgive those who have wronged you Enola," her mother's words played through her mind. If she wanted to find a way to forgive her brother, Mycroft she needed Tewksbury's help.

_____

Enola was nervous to say the least. What would she say? "you're nervous," Tewksbury pointed out and she looked up at him then down to her feet. "I haven't seen Mycroft in a while. He always finds a way-" Tewksbury cut her off by grabbing her hand and holding it in his. "you're the bravest person I know, you'll be fine." Enola smiled and nodded, keeping her hand in his. They continued walking hand in hand, Enola's hand being much smaller than Tewksbury's. He couldn't help but smile as he looked down at the short brunette. He was lucky to have somebody like Enola, and she was lucky to have him.

_________

A/N

okay this lowkey sucked but it's whatever. I'm going to re-watch Enola before I make another chapter. Bye <3