S E V E N

Trying angst for the first time 😳..

Enola slammed the door behind her. She couldn't believe it. Everything was a lie. Every "I love you, I want to be with you," all of it was a lie. She plopped on her bed putting her head in her knees. It wasn't fair. "It's not fair," she spoke to herself. Her British accent was thick.

She was almost red how angry she was. "Enola!" She heard from outside. She recognized his voice. She walked to her window to see Tewksbury. She rolled her eyes and closed the curtains. "Please come down here!" She heard again. She crossed her arms. She didn't want to ignore him forever, she was just scared that he was going to tell her he didn't like her anymore.

"Oh get over yourself Enola," she said to herself and opened her bedroom door. She made her way outside. She looked at him, he was looking up at her bedroom. She frowned. She had blonde hair. Her skin was much more tan. Her hair was long. Her clothes looked expensive. Her eyelashes were long and beautiful. He cheeks were a soft pink.

Enola shook her head, and made her way to Tewksbury. "Enola-" Enola cut him off. "I already know what you're going to say Tewksbury. You like whatever that donut's name was more than me. And I do not blame you. She's insanely pretty. I don't compare and I know that. B-but why did you lead me on Tewksbury?! I may not seem sensitive but that's hurtful!" She said furiously and wiped her tear quickly.

She felt her lip quiver as he didn't respond. "Can you just say something?" She asked softly, sniffling afterwards. "Enola. That's not at all what I think. I think you're way more beautiful then her appearance wise and your personality is. I would never lead you on Enola, I promise. I swear I didn't kiss her back, i wouldn't do that to you. You're the most important thing to me in the world, I wouldn't ever forgive myself if I hurt you," he said and she hugged him tightly.

She cried softly on his shoulder. She felt his arms wrap around her waist. "I'm sorry, I truly am," he said softly and she sniffled. She broke the hug to peck his lips softly. "I forgive you."

—-
Sorry this took so long I was on a vacation with my family :)! We went to Hawaii , we go every November and December. We of course social distanced, and quarantined for 4 days before we got to our summer house. Enjoy this chapter though! Should I do my angst onehsots ? More Mouis! Let me know :) bye!! Stay safe and happy <3