003 | everyone we know

third person

after christmas passed, the boys were in the avery household to hang out before they had to go back to work in a few days. corbyn walked into jack's room with a handful of white claws for everyone.

"19 days guys, we're getting close." the dark brunette said happily, cracking open the mango white claw in his hands. the room filled up with hoots and hollers from the 5 of them.

daniel took a sip of his drink and let out an excited laugh. "it's finally happening. ugh i hope it turns how we want it to."

"it will." jonah said confidently, "i believe it will." they all nodded in agreement in hopes that this new album would be as great as they believed it would. however, inside each of them there was a small strand of doubt if the new year would start with a fail.

after talking about various topics; from work to the next sports season, they all agreed this was a nice break away from the busy schedule of their reality.

"so what's the plan for new years?" zach asked the group. jack and corbyn were now on their 3rd can of the night, jack cleaning it up to his 4th.

daniel put down his drink for he was done for the night, "i can host. who're we inviting?"

"everyone." jack shrugged, laughing a little.

"life of the party back at it again." the youngest laughed. jack lightly punched him in the side, but hard enough to get a reaction out of zach.

jonah wrote down their plan in his notes on his phone, "everyone?"

"everyone that we know of course." jack corrected, his words slowly slurring together. "it's the new year, we need to start if off right." corbyn and daniel talked amongst themselves, agreeing with jack's reasoning.

"so everyone we know?" jonah asked again to double check. the tattooed boy nodded his head.

"that definitely will a lot of people." zach laughed. "daniel, will you house even fit that much people?"

the blue eyed boy fiddled with the bracelet on his wrist, "yeah probably. if not, we can always move the party to C4, i'm sure they won't mind."

jonah put his phone away in his pocket, "so everyone we know-"

"plus everyone they know." corbyn added, finishing up the last white claw in the box. all 4 of them, even jack looked at him in disbelief. "what? like jack said, it's new years. and what better way to start the year with all our friends and then some?"

"man's got a point." daniel pointed to him, the two dapping each other with the band's handshake. "is christina coming?"

corbyn walked over to throw out the empty cans and shrugged, "i don't know, i'll ask. last time we talked she planned on spending it in time square with paige, but we'll see."

the other boys sat there in silence, not sure what to say. they knew things were rough between the couple, especially since every time someone brought christina up corbyn would get uncomfortable. he always told people they were still together though, even if no one believed him.

"well jonah who are you expecting to see?" zach asked the curly haired boy, changing the subject.

jonah rolled his eyes with a smile and looked away from the group, "you already know who i'm expecting."

"yeah but we want you to admit it." zach continued to tease. corbyn, jack and daniel began to hum the tune to lotus inn, which made everyone laugh. jonah shook his head while the other 4 waited for an answer.