005 | i'm not drunk

third person

the 31st came around and the boys were gathered at the seavey household for their new years party. daniel and jack came back inside from the backyard after playing a few games of basketball. zach and corbyn finished creating a playlist for the night after almost 2 hours of deciding, and jonah finalized the preparations for the food and drink.

by 6 o'clock the sky was pitch black and people started filling up the driveway. crawford and christian were the first ones to arrive. christian had to pick up crawford on his way back from work since nezza was getting ready with franny, but the c4 house was on the way so it was a win-win for everyone.

crawf made a face as the two walked in, "ew why we so early." daniel greeted him with a handshake, followed by the rest of the why don't we boys. once he saw the dj booth corbyn and zach had set up, he immediately walked over there to check it out.

more people started to come in just a couple of minutes. jc, will, dyl, oscar, and brian all arrived, later followed by kian, bobby, and sebastian. the night started on a strong note; people already cracking open some drinks and getting a start on the buffet of food and appetizers ready. eventually, franny and nezza arrived and walked into the reckless house.

"holy- where are all the girls?" nezza asked, the two of them laughing. they were dressed up for the party, each of them in dresses that enhanced their features. crawford welcomed his girlfriend and shortly pulled her aside to the kitchen.

daniel noticed franny at the doorway and greeted her with a nice, long hug, whispering compliments in her ear. the 4 went to the kitchen where mostly everyone was only to see the group of people coming through the door.

jonah welcomed more guests as bry and andrea came with eben, tessa, jess, lera, adelia, jazmine, david, pablo, and the merrell twins. "finally you guys showed up." the curly haired boy said, greeting everyone who came. the house quickly filled up and the music blasted loudly as the party really begun.

"evie are we lost?" mira asked the glammed up blonde in the driver's seat. they have been driving in circles for what seemed like the past 20 minutes.

evie took her phone off its stand and checked the directions again, "we're not lost." she told the two. phoebe and mira traded doubtful looks while evie placed her phone back onto the stand and went back into the neighborhood road.

"your destination is on the right." the phone said in its monotonous voice. all three girls looked out the window to see the music blasting house.

evie rolled down her window and then back to the other two, "ugh there's no parking here at all. they should have valet or something." she said sarcastically.

mira and phoebe both laughed at the stressed blonde behind the wheel, "how 'bout we go inside and ask someone where we can park. you don't want another ticket right?" mira asked with a teasing grin.

"ew social interaction with people other than us?" phoebe joked- but not really.

mira turned her head to the girl in the backseat, "phoebe."

she put her hands up defensively, "i was kidding, just kidding." both girls unbuckled their seatbelts and went inside the house while evie waited for them outside.

the sounds of people talking and music booming filled the girls' ears. they kept close and walked side by side, trying to find a familiar face.

"we should've let eves go inside since she actually knows people here." phoebe whispered to the shorter girl. they walked around the pool of people in the main room until they got to the kitchen.