017 | make me laugh

username WHEN SHES ACTIVE >>>

username LOOK AT YOU WOWZA

mirakell wow ok thats hot
phxebemeelz wow ok ur hot

evie_bridget GET IT BES FREN
phxebemeelz ILY BES FREN

username omg jack liked
username and?

bryanasalaz screw heather i wish i were phoebe
phxebemeelz you make me happy
username underrated duo asf

username ...anyways stream look at me 😏

franny_arrieta dis my baby
phxebemeelz ily fran

username your lips are kissin on my neck down to my chest-
username ASKJDHF PLEASE NO-

third person

it was the first actual picture of herself that phoebe had posted in a long time, and she already planned on taking it down later in the day. besides the video of her singing a little song she heard on the radio, the last time she posted a real photo was before her recovery process, which most of her followers didn't even know about. and she intended on keeping it that way.

she was meeting up with bella today, as much as she didn't want to, she had to. she already said she would, and she'd feel too bad to cancel on her even if they did have a rough history. evie and mira weren't too excited for her, they never liked bella in the first place.

"she's psycho pheebs." evie told her on facetime while she got ready.

"evie." mira said in a mother-like tone, her face was also on phoebe's screen while she laid in bed.

"sorry but, she is." evie said, not regretting anything she just said. "i can't stand her. what does she even want? why does she wanna see you?"

"i don't know ev," phoebe laughed at her friend's concern. "she's not a monster you know."

"sure!" the blonde said in an overly peppy tone, "ugh i'm late for work."

"again." mira snorted, making the girl roll her eyes. "love youu." she told her, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"goodbye my children, drive safe pheebs and come back alive." were the last words evie said before leaving the facetime. the two brunettes laughed at the last part of her sentence.

"does she think bell's gonna eat me or something?" the nickname effortlessly coming out of her mouth gave her a weird feeling, as if nothing has changed. except everything did. "is this a bad idea?"