|| Epilogue ||

|| Epilogue ||

You see, this story has no twists or deadly plot lines threatening. It is simply just a story. Not all things need to be dramatized, or full of lies. We are simply just living our tiresome lives, the stress of every day is enough to send us spiralling down but it is stories like this, the short and sweet ones that seem to stick.

Love is quite different than the stories that you have read, sometimes it can move quickly like a drop of a heavy glass and sometimes it can move slowly like that snail on the blade of grass in my garden, and sometimes, just maybe, you already loved that being before they even had begun to say anything.

I hear those questions. Just know this: Their background stories do not need to be told for they do not matter in a story such as this.  I don't know if you've ever been told this but the things you do now will redeem you for it, forget the past. It is behind you. You should really focus on what is ahead of you.

I have no other tales about the lovers of the moon so this is sadly where I must bid you adieu. I thank you for stumbling into my house now go on, little wolf. Make The Wolf and The Moon proud.

Remember: For you it may be the end but for them it is only just the beginning, child.

|||

Not every story has the ending you would like but this story, well it was just the beginning for them because every night you can still go outside into the night light and listen as the wolf howls and the moon shines bright down upon him, guiding him back to her.