19 - training camp

────── ☆

"y/n-chan?? what're you doing here?? didn't you say you had plans and couldn't come along??" Atsumu rushes over to you, completely surprised by you being here.

"hehe i wanted to surprise you guys, did i do a good job?" you held out a peace sign with your usual cheeky smile.

"Glad to see you made it here safetly" Suna says and you gave him a thumbs up.

"Wait a minute you knew Suna?" Osamu intensively stared at Suna who had a smirk on.

Suna then wrapped his arms around his neck "You happy? huh? huh??" he was teasing Osamu and he got something good out of it. His ears were turning red "ohoho you look like a pure innocent maiden"

Osamu whacked his hand away "Would ya quit it???"

"Osamu! Suna! come here!" you quickly walked over to them and grabbed both their hands, guiding them to the boys so you could introduce each other.

"Since we're all finally together, let me introduce all of you guys, Osamu, Atsumu and Suna meet Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi my childhood friends!!" you clasp your hands together happily as they all finally met with each other.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys, thank you for taking care of y/n over in Hyogo" Akaashi smiled as he shook his hands with Osamu "It's nice to meet you too"

"Huh you truly are handsome" Kenma stepped in, looking over Akaashi's shoulder to see Osamu.

"That's what i've been saying!!!" you excitedly said.

"Ohoho he's right you are handsome" Suna nudge Osamu who looked like he wanted to walk away from being called handsome.

Kenma and Suna met eyes with each other, they both gave a thumbs up. Seems like they'll get along quite well.

"ah geez you guys are making me embarrass.." Osamu covered his face, turning his face away.

Akaashi looked over to you, approving of him with a thumbs up. You snickered as you knew they would like Osamu once they met him.

You then felt yourself being picked up and sitting on someone's shoulder "E-Eh???"

"Bokuto-san???" Akaashi was startle by his appearance.

"AHAHA LIGHT AS A FEATHER, WE NEED TO WORK OUT TOGETHER AGAIN ASAP" Bokuto said to you while laughing. Your cheeks started turning red as little smokes came out of your ear, you covered your face with your hand "BO-CHAN!!!!"

You were embarrassed as they now found out how you're so strong and it was because of Bokuto.

"Well at least we now know how she was able to hurt us.. impressive" Osamu held his chin, nodding.

"OSAMU!!!" you yelled his name to shut him up but he gave you a grin, knowing him he'll definitely tease you about it.

"Osamu and Suna right?? thank you for taking care of y/n!!! she isn't an easy person to handle so i was worried for her when i heard she was moving" Bokuto looked over to them.

"Yeah! we're grateful she met such wonderful friends!" Kuroo says as he and Atsumu high five.

"Of course and i'm glad she has you guys as her childhood friends, she often talks about you guys" Osamu said.

"You were talking about us???" Kenma shot a look at you, you avoid his gaze as Bokuto gently put you down, ruffling your hair.

"Ohoho not all the time! only like.."

"Once per day" Suna finished your sentence.

"S-Suna!!! how could you rat me out like that?!?" you shook him before hitting his shoulders.