07

────── ☆

You were now walking towards the gym to watch the boys volleyball practice. As you were walking down the hallway, someone shoulder bumped you and made you drop your school bag. fuck you cursed under your mouth.

"S-sorry.. i didn't mean to bump into you" you heard a female voice. You picked up your school bags and the things that fell out of it. You looked up to see a girl wearing glasses and braided hair, you shook your head "It's fine! i wasn't looking so i apologize for that" you nervously smile as the atmosphere between the two of you was awkward.

You bowed to her a little as she kept apologizing to you "It's okay really, don't
worry about it! i gotta get going.. hope you have a nice day.." you kindly smiled at her before turning around and walking to your destination.

Without you noticing, the girl was watching you leave but you felt a shiver down your spine "what the heck.." you rub your arms, feeling the coldness all of the sudden.

You made it to the gym, you peeked inside a little to see all the boys practicing. You had on a wow face as you watch how intensively they were practicing. Atsumu then notice your little figure by the door "Y/n-chan!! you made it!!"

You looked over to Atsumu who was happily waving at you and walking over to you, gently holding your hand to guide you to where his teammates were. You notice all the boys staring at you as you innocently look at them.

Osamu saw his twin brother holding your hand, he clicked his tongue silently and slap Atsumu hands for touching your hand so casually "Ow!" Atsumu pouted, holding his wrist "Don't just touch her randomly, you fucker" Osamu glared at him, Atsumu covered his heart feeling hurt, gasping.

"W-Why would you say such things to me Samu??? i'm your flesh and blood bro???" Atsumu sniffles. He awaited for his brother response but he got hit in the head instead which led to the twins loud bickering.

Everyone then heard a little giggle turning to a soft laugh, all eyes narrow to you who was enjoying the twins fight "Pffttt you guys are too cute" everyone and i mean everyone eyes widen, hearing your angelic voice.

Atsumu put his arm around Osamu's "Damn right we are! see Samu even y/n-chan thinks we're cute" Osamu elbow him in the stomach "Yeah no."

Suna then came to put his arm on your head "Alright then, are you both gonna introduce y/n? or should i cause i'm pretty sure they're quite curious on who this little girl is and you two are not doing anything" Suna stared at the twins.

"Ou Ou i'll do it!!!" Atsumu raised his hand as he goes to you to put his arm around you but was stop by Osamu grabbing his shirt from behind, choking him "ACK!"

"Ugh you two are impossible.." Suna mumbled to himself before putting his attention to his other teammates. "Guys.. this is l/n y/n, she's in Osamu's and i's class. Blondie over there invited her to come watch our practice so ya'll better not be slacking off" Suna introduced you so nonchalant.

"Hai! it's so nice to meet you guys! i often hear about you guys from these three" you eye up to Suna then to the twins before smiling at them. One of them felt their heart going bathump and the other not believing what their seeing in front of them.

"It's nice to meet you too l/n-san, we're very welcome to have you here. I'm Aran Ojiro" a tall guy finally spoke among the other boys who couldn't say a word to you.

"A-Ah! i'm Hitoshi Ginjima!!" another one said as he got onto someones back to fully look at you up close. And so on everyone started to introduce themself, they were pretty nice to you and even asked if you were one of Atsumu's fan since girls always comes to the gym for him and you immediately decline, surprising them.