21 - i'm tired

────── ☆

"You say what now?!?" Kuroo whispered yelled at Kenma and Akaashi, gaining few attentions from the teams.

"Where's y/n right now?" Bokuto worriedly asked.

"She's with Coach Nekomata in the office" Kenma said.

"And when's he coming here?" Kuroo asked, looking at the clock.

"In about an hour, he informed me about it and asked me to talk to y/n about his party later this week after his stay here is over" Akaashi says, feeling defeated. He doesn't know what to do regarding the siblings who never got along.

"Kita what should we do???" Kuroo immediately turn to him as Kita was walking through the double doors from filling up his water bottle.

"Huh? what do you mean what should you do? you should be practicing" Kita confusingly said, not sure why Kuroo was asking him.

"Not that!! Hideki's coming and we know for sure y/n will..." Kuroo slid his thumb across his neck to indicate that there will be bloodshed happening.

Kita's eyes then widen at what they meant "Hideki? ah that's right... he's a professional volleyball player and he was invited here as a guest and y/n is here. Oh OH yeah that's not good"

Kita's not close with your brother but he does have some respect for him though there is a part of him that dislike him for how things were like back then. Especially you being in his shadows.

"Well there's not much we can do. We just have to have y/n not meet him at all cost. Seeing as she isn't here at the moment, I'm sure Coach Nekomata will keep her busy for quite some time, maybe even when his introductions is over" Kita suggested and everyone agreed with him, hopefully it'll work out.

After an hour as passed, you were still nowhere to be found inside the gym, you were probably still stuck in the office still talking to Coach Nekomata. All the boys were now told to be in the center, sitting down as the special guest was about to arrived.

Akaashi and Kenma were looking around to see if you've come yet and thankfully you weren't.

"As you all may know, we will be having some professionals come here and train you all and might even give you some pro tips to get better" Coach Ukai Keishin explains as he looks over the boys.

He then looked over to the doors "You may come in now" he instructed and all the boys were nervous and excited to see who might the special guests be.

The door opened, revealing two boys walking in and their presence were quite big as they looked intimidating. Everyone eyes widen seeing a professional right in front of their eyes.

The two boys stopped walking and stood in front of the boys. Coach Ukai told them to introduce themselves and they nodded.

"Hey Hey Wassup!! the names Kudo Tatsuki! i'm very happy to be here and honestly i can't wait to see all of you play" Kudo waves with a wink before snapping his fingers at them but he got smacked in the head by the person next to him.

"Would you quit it with those gestures, honestly i'm embarrass for you" the boy sighs before looking at the younger boys in front of him.

"You know you love it"

"No i don't. Anyways! please ignore this creature. I'm Shiraishi Hideki, I'm honored to be invited to your training camp. Although I'm considered a professional, you don't have to speak formal with me as I do hope to be close with you all" Hideki smiled and Kudo made a kyun sound at how heartwarming Hideki speech was.