13 - getting you to join

────── ☆

"eh? did i say something wrong?" you nervously scratched your cheek as their reaction kind of startle you. Joining the art club? sure you're good at drawing and painting, after all most of your art pieces are in the art gallery museum but no one knows that was your doing but it's not like it was a secret or anything, there's a reason you do what you do.

"You really won't join??" the silver hair girl said, staring into your eyes with her puppy dog eyes. "i-" you couldn't even finish what you were saying as the two people behind her began to also give you puppy dog eyes.

You didn't like the attention, you knew you couldn't resist those eyes they were giving you, it was too adorable but it wasn't enough to convince you to join. You quickly hid behind Osamu, tugging onto his shirt "i'm sorry! please come back another time!" you nervously said out loud, that was the only thing you could say at the moment.

Any more attention, you'll mostly likely burst out of being flustered so much. "heh.. y/n is quite busy at the moment, i suggest you three to come back another time where y/n is free" Kita said, shoo'ing them away as he knew you were uncomfortable with this kind of situation. They all aw'd and nodded before leaving the gym.

You let out a sigh of relief "that was too much for me to handle.."

Osamu looked back to you "was there a particular reason why you didn't want to go with their offer?"

You nodded "Of course i do! but that's a secret!" you held a finger up to your lips, smiling at him.

~

"l/n-san? could you stay after class for a bit? there's something i need to discuss with you" Ryu sensei, your homeroom teacher said. You had the tip of the pencil in your mouth as you were trying to finish up your notes but hearing that Ryu sensei wanted to talk to you about something frighten you a bit, were you failing a grade?? or were you in trouble for something you didn't even know you did??

"oh uh sure!" you said, having a tiny sweat drop drip down your forehead. You immediately turn to Osamu who was also finishing up his notes. You grabbed his shoulders shaking him "Samu!! what do i do if i'm in trouble?? i've never been in trouble before!! do i run away?? should i jump out of the window and make a run for it?? oh no what if i'm failing in a subject?? i can't afford not having good grades, my life depends on it! even worse Shinsuke might lock me in my room for days studying!! i'm gonna die aren't i??"

Osamu was in shock, seeing your sudden outburst. He gently grabbed your shoulders as well and shook his head "It's okay y/n, even if you die, i will bring onigiri's to your grave"

You had your mouth open in shock, you covered up your eyes looking away in shame "i knew it! my life ends here!" you cried out but Osamu couldn't help but laugh at your cute little panic. He rested his cheek on the palm of his hand, looking at you "y/n you're not gonna die, i'm sure it'll be fine right Suna?"

"Depends, Ryu sensei is quite the good looking teacher and he is kind of intimidating in most par-"

"Suna! we're not complimenting Ryu sensei!" Osamu kicked him in the legs.

"oh.. oops um you'll be fine y/n, don't worry. You're doing great in every subjects and i doubt it'll be about your grades although i'm not too sure about you being in trouble for something we don't know you did, did you do something?..." Suna looked at you suspiciously as he wonder what did you do..

"Fyi i didn't do anything" you pointed your pencil at him "but i mean if i did.. it'll probably be about me stealing his chocolates at his office desks..." you slowly looked away whistling.