Sore Loser

It was that time again

It was that time again. The time to enjoy family time and cherish everything you have. It was Christmas time.

The Shelby family never really celebrated Christmas. "What's the point of celebrating one day and being altogether? We're always together anyway" John would moan and Arthur would agree. But this year, this year was going to be different. Because this whole year leading up to that one day, you had been nagging and bugging and going on and on about Christmas to all the boys. You had convinced polly and ada to assist you in getting the boys to agree to celebrating.

"So Tom, it's Christmas tomorrow" Tommy's eyes flitted towards you as he lit his cigarette and placed it between his lips, the hint of an amused smirk sitting there just before.

"That it is, Y/N"

"Sooo..?"

"We will be celebrating Christmas tomorrow because I can see how much it means to you and the girls"

You squealed and ran over to Tommy, engulfing him in a tight hug. A gesture which he had become accustomed too the whole 8 years of friendship.

"Ha! You owe me £5, John boy!" Arthur shouted from behind you and Tommy.

"No way! He never said yes!" John groaned as he stormed into the room, his eyes casting between an amused Tommy and a very excited looking you.

"C'mon John, we need to decorate!"

"Tommy, what have you done?" John groaned again as you pulled him out of the room, grabbing an unsuspecting Finn with the other.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The Shelby household was decorated with colourful tinsel and any other type of decoration you could get your hands on. You stayed up late working on it so when the boys came downstairs Christmas morning, the decorations and the presents under the tree were the first things they saw. You didn't care if they had gotten you presents or not but you knew that they were not having a Christmas without them.

Clad in their pyjamas, the four tired Shelby brothers sat around the tree, all they wanted was to be back in their beds and to sleep for another hour but they also wanted you happy and your happiness was more important than their sleep....for today anyway.

"John, this one is for you. I know you didn't want to celebrate today so I got you this. It's a thank you present. Not a Christmas present" you said, handing him a small box that was wrapped in a dark red paper, a green bow sitting nicely in the middle.

John carefully unwrapped the present and his eyes widened in awe. You had gotten him a silver box for his gun so he didn't keep it lying around where his children were. "John boy's. The best friend a girl could have. Don't touch" was engraved on the top of it. John looked at you and gave you a big smile.

"Thank you kiddo, I love it"

<><><><><>
Everyone had finished in wrapping their presents which they all seemed pleased with, everyone except Finn. You had given him a board game that had just been released. Monopoly. It was very popular among families and you wanted to play it with your family.

It was about two hours into the game and everybody was starting to get agitated and annoyed, everyone except for Tommy. He was winning, of course.

"Arthur, give John the £200, you landed on his property" you sighed and looked over at the oldest Shelby who had the money gripped in his hand, refusing to hand it over.

"No! He's in jail! I'm not giving money to a criminal"

"Arthur, mate, we're all technically criminals" Finn piped up and laughed at Arthur's expression.

"Fuck this game!" John shouted and flipped the board, storming off into the other room.

"I guess I win. I've got the most money and the most properties" Tommy boasted, his arms open wide and a smug grin graced his face.

"Oh whatever, Thomas" Arthur shouted before following where John had gone.

"Sore losers" you scoffed and laughed.

"I like that game, we should play it next Christmas" Tommy smiled and you nodded enthusiastically at the thought of celebrating another Christmas with them.

"Oh Y/N, we got you this. It's your Christmas present"

Finn handed you a badly wrapped box which made you smile. They had really tried.

Carefully tearing off the badly wrapped paper, a small, black box appeared and inside lay a silver, heart locket.

"Go on, open it" Tommy urged with a smile.

Inside the locket was a picture of them. Your favourite picture of you all in the Garrison. Everyone had smiles on their faces and you remembered that day as one of the best.

"I love it" you whispered, attaching the locket to its rightful place. Around your neck,  next to your heart where your boys would always be. "Thank you"

<><><>
Woah, it's been ages since I've updated this.  For all you that celebrate Christmas, I hope you had an amazing one and I hope you enjoy this long awaited imagine!