Tommy Shelby - Requested

*Requested by @mama_wierd*

Tommy stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened when he recognised your face

Tommy stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened when he recognised your face. You hadn't changed a bit apart from the little bit of ageing that had happened. The sound of your laughter rang through his ears, like raindrops on a tin roof, the sound always instantly calming him. There was a spark in your eye, it was one he hadn't seen since he broke your heart, since he left you for Grace. It was something that he regretted greatly, he thought he was in love with Grace, that she was the one who stopped the scratching at the wall, that she was with him until the end of the line. He didn't realise how wrong he actually was. If Thomas could take back a single thing in his life, it would be leaving you for Grace. You were the one for him all along.

Tommy's breath got caught in his throat when he saw her. The little girl bounded from the back room and ran straight towards you. Her brown locks matched yours in the same way that her icy blue eyes matched his. She had his smile but the way that she carried herself was exactly like you, she couldn't have been older than 5 which made him think.

Tommy watched as the little girl patted your arm and pointed towards him, your eyes wandered over to his figure and he saw how your whole body tensed at the sight of him

Tommy watched as the little girl patted your arm and pointed towards him, your eyes wandered over to his figure and he saw how your whole body tensed at the sight of him. You quickly ushered the little girl back into the room she came from and excused yourself from the customers you were serving.

Tommy shoves his hands into his pockets and plastered a smile onto his face as you walked towards him.

"Hi, Y/N" his gravelly voice spoke, cutting into you like shards of glass.

"Thomas" You stuttered out.

"How long has it been? 5 years? How've you been?"

You rubbed the back of your neck nervously and quickly turned your head to the door where you heard your little girl giggling. Tommy coughed and caused your head to snap back towards him.

"Thomas, I need to tell you something...."

<><><><>
I hope you like this one! I'm sorry it took a while,I'm getting through all the requests so if I haven't done yours yet then don't worry!