10. Breakfast

White POV
I must have been laying there for another hour before I heard the doors open. I didn't move though. I was actually quite comfortable. Soft footfalls made their way over to were I was 'sleeping '. I felt the bed weigh down near my lower back, I was facing the wall. Blacks hand gently placed itself on my shoulder and shove me slightly.

"Time to wake up love. I made us breakfast. You like waffles, right?" His voice was very smooth. I opened my eyes and lazily rolled on to my back, I rubbed my eyes. His hand was still holding my shoulder. I brought my hands down and placed them on my stomach. I looked over at him.

"Hi." Was all I could say at this point, I didn't say anything else in fear of him getting mad. He smiled at me, pulling his hand away.

"Hello love." He chuckled at the end and let out a sigh. He stared at me with lovesick eyes.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Your so cute when you wake up." He bopped my nose with his other hand. I blushed slightly not expecting him to say that. I look like ET in the Morning.

"Uh, thanks." I sat up and crossed my legs. He reached for my hand and pulled me out of bed. He snaked his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest because I didn't know what I was supposed to do with them.

"I made you breakfast love. Are you hungry?" He asked me. I mean, sure I wanted some food, but not a lot. So I answer him honestly.

"A tiny bit." I gulped. I did not like human contact...... but wait... he's not exactly human is he?

"Perfect!" And with that, he somewhat dragged me to the kitchen, holding my hand the whole time. As I entered the room, I suddenly had some flash backs of yellows body. I stared at the spot his body had been laying only two days beforehand. Black let go of my hand as he excitedly placed two plates on the table to my right.

"Love?" I didn't really hear him. Red was splashed over the walls. Was it still there?

"Love! Are you ok?" I snapped back to reality, I looked at him. I gave him a weak smile. Something dark flashed in his eyes when his gaze trailed over to were I was looking before. He quickly made eye contact with me once again.

"Come sit down." The weird look in his eyes faded. I nodded my head and quickly pulled out a chair across from him. I was tense, I twiddled my thumbs rather violently in my lap. I stared down at the plate that was set down in front of me. I looked back up at Black who held his head in his hand. He was smiling.

"Try it. Tell me how you like it." He motioned for me to pick up my utensils. I did as I was told and cut into the waffle. I eat the piece on my fork and chewed.

"Well?" There was a sparkle in his eye.

"Ith good." I tried to speak with food in my mouth. His face instantly lit up with happiness. I continued to eat my food as he watched me. He started to eat his own food. The whole time he was staring at me. I made eye contact with him a couple of times, but immediately broke it when I caught him staring. As I was shoving the last piece of waffle into my mouth, something wrapped around my waist. I squeaked and dropped my fork in surprise. One of his tendrils had wrapped around me. I looked back up with him surprised eyes, he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Sorry love. They kind of have a mind of their own!" He chuckled slightly. I nod in my head in fake understanding. I noticed that I had finished my breakfast before he did. I awkwardly patted patted the tendril. It squeezed me tight for a second, but then let go of the pressure.

"What now?" I asked Black, I didn't make eye contact with him.

"Bath." He stated bluntly whilst eating his waffle.

"A what???" My face turned bright red. He laughed at me.

"Yes love,a bath. But you can where a swimsuit if you really want to since you've been so good this morning." He scanned my face. Probably enjoying the reaction I had given him. This is going to be a long day...

"OH, and don't worry. I'll be giving you some space. I read an interesting article   on how human females enjoy their alone time, so I'll be sure to give you lots." He explained. It didn't really comfort me, especially the article he read. I shivered at the thought.

"Um, ok then." I responded, not before throwing up in my mouth slightly. He grinned like a small gross toddler.