6. Feelings

White POV
Black wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. My breath hitched at the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. But...... nothing happened? I felt some sort of pressure on my bleeding leg, I snapped my eyes open and saw Blacks free hand pressed against the gapping cut on my upper thigh. It stung like a bitch since the adrenaline was wearing off. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper, failing miserably. I assume he heard me when the pressure released, but his hand was still there.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered into my ear as he tightened his grip around my waist, gently. I made no attempt to answer him.

"It looks really painful, princess. Your so brave." He said sweetly. I then felt something wrap around my other leg. My head snapped down to see what it was. Oh god. It was a dark purple tendril. My heart stopped. My hands started to shake, fear getting the better of me. His hand that hugged my waist lifted my shirt up slightly, rubbing circles above my bellybutton in attempts to calm me down. I only now realized that we were standing up, causing my knee to ache something awful. I put some of my weight on the Imposter to try and tell him to put me down.

"Awww, is princess tired?" He cooed in my ear as if he was talking to a child. He slowly began to lower me onto the floor. I inhaled sharply as pain shot through my leg. He carefully placed me on this lap, I rested my head on his shoulder out of exhaustion. The cut on my leg stopped hurting at this point but I didn't care to ask why. He hen proceeded to wrap both his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer then before. As he did this more pain blossomed from my knee.

"Did you fall on your knee? That's not good." He murmured the last part to himself but I still heard it. Black buried his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his relaxed breathing and when his lips accidentally brushed against my skin. He quietly hummed to himself. I unconsciously leaned my head against his, half asleep. My breathing became shallow, two of his tendrils slithered around my shaking hands. Tears fell from my eyes, I began to sob uncontrollably. I was scared. I want to go home.

"I didn't mean to scare you, love. I didn't mean for you to get hurt." Another tendril whipped away my tears, but that just made me even more terrified. He only seemed to hug me tighter. For some reason.... I felt..... calm? Not completely, but at least I wasn't having a complete meltdown. I think he noticed this change, I could literally hear him smirk.

"Such a good girl." I could barely hear him. My eyelids started to flutter close. I forced them open only for them to fall again. My arms went limp, the tendrils wrapped around my hand gingerly removes themselves. Every muscle in my body started to relax. No! Don't fall asleep now!! Dark spots clouded my line of vision. All I could feel was Blacks body heat surrounding me like a blanket.

"Sweet dreams princess." Then the darkness consumed me.

A/n: please make sure to give me some feedback. It is greatly appreciated.