1. Discovery

White (reader) POV
I strutted through the empty hallway, heading towards O2 with Pink. She skipped down the hallway ahead of me, humming an unknown song. After we're down with O2, we should be done with all our tasks. I thought to myself. Pink looked back my way, motioning for me to move faster. I picked up my pace and caught up to her as we entered O2.

"White keep watch, I'll handle this!" Pink gave me a enthusiastic thumbs up and started her task.

"Alrighty then." I whispered under my breath. I went out to the hall and leaned against the wall outside of the door. I crossed my arms and huffed. My helmet was getting kinda stuffy. I was tempted to remove it, but it was almost the end of the day any way. I could hear Pink shuffling around in O2.   I looked up the hallway when I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Black and Red. Red looked half dead. I chuckled to myself as Black stood in front of me, Red eventually caught up and sat on the floor panting.

"Hey, White." Black states calmly, patting my shoulder. I have him a nod and looked down at Red.

"Did you guys run a marathon?" I said bluntly, no emotion in my voice. Black giggled.

"Black is a very fast walker, ok? That man has legs like a giraffe!" Red said in between heavy breaths. I smiled at this, but they couldn't see because of my helmet.

"Maybe I am a giraffe Red. I clearly could pull it off." Black said with confidence. At this point, Pink had finished her task and had joined us out in the hallway.

"Red! Black! How are you guys doing?" Pink clapped her hands together.

"We finish our tasks for today, so I guess we're pretty good." Red laughed a little at the end, putting his hands on his hips.

"Me and White just finished ours! Wanna come to the cafeteria with us? I'll make us some pancakes!" Pink nudged me with her elbow.

"I-" before I could answer, someone called an Emergency Meeting.Red deflated.

"So no pancakes?" Red whipped a fake tear away.

"Guess not. We better go." Black started to make his way to the cafeteria.

"Yeah! Come on, White!" Pink grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Red shouted after us.

—Time skip—

We all sat down at the table. I noticed Cyan was missing but I didn't say anything. Green gave me a little wave from across the table, I gave him a thumbs up.

"Where's Cyan?" Finally, Blue asked.

Yellow cleared his throat. "We found her body in electrical. There's an Imposter among us."

We all gasped. I was at a loss for words. Who would do such a thing?

"You mean she's gone?" Pink whimpered, probably crying.

"Yes. But before we start to panic, we need to vote someone out." We all went silent. I spoke up.

"Me and Pink were in O2. She could have killed me then but she didn't. And we were together all day." I stayed with all my confidence in my tiny body.

"Yeah, me and White didn't leave each others side once." Pink said, backing me up.  Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, White and Pink are off the table. Personally, I think it's Blue." Purple pointed his finger at Blue.

" WHAT?! Why me?" Blue glared at Purple. Everyone stayed silent, watching the exchange.

"You were the only person who knew where she went. You also told her to go to electrical. So it must be you." Purple didn't flinch. He seemed very confident in his words. Everyone one murmured in agreement.

"Don't tell me you believe this guy!! I didn't do shit!" Blue tried to defend himself, but it was no use. Everyone made up there mind. Yellow and Black stood up in their chairs, cornering Blue.

"NO! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I could hear the desperation in his voice. Black started to drag him towards the door. Yellow opened it. They threw him inside and quickly shut the door. Blues muffled screams barely reached my ears. I started to cry. I held back a sob. Purple seemed to notice my distress. He got up and lifted me out of my seat, he lead me to Med Bay. As soon as the others were out of sight and hearing range, he started to take off my helmet. He pulled is own helmet off after Setting mine down on a near by table. Now he could see my tear stained face. He cupped my face in his hands and wiped my tears away with his thumb. That's when I broke down. I pressed my head into his chest, violently sobbing. He wrapped his arms around my body, one around my waist, the other caressing the back of my head. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, whispering sweet nothings.

"Shhhhh. It's ok. I'm here."