4. This is Getting Old

White POV
I anxiously tapped my fingers on he cafeteria table. Red and Black were talking, but I was deep in thought so I couldn't hear exactly what they saying. I kept my eyes fixed on the door, waiting for Yellow. He's taking to long. Paranoid thoughts filled my head. He was probably going overboard with the pancakes. That has to be it. He's ok. He's ok. He is ok. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair aggressively. One of us is the Imposter, and I don't know who.

Black POV
I noticed Whites distress. I slid my foot over to her side of the table. I placed my foot beside hers. She looked up at me with the sudden contact. Red kept complaining about how long Yellow was taking.

"I'm going to go look for him." White slowly got up and placed her helmet back on her head.

"Sounds good." I said, I gave her a sad smile. She put her thumbs up.

" Tell him to hurry up! I'm hungry." Red yelled.

"Yessir." White stated lazily. She turned around and made her way to the hallway that led to the kitchen.

"Be safe!" I shouted at her as she disappeared around the corner.

Whites POV
My footsteps echoed creepily in the hallway. Slow, but consistent. I turned around a corner. The door to the kitchen at the end of the corridor. The light from under the door was the only light that lit the path. I started to get closer. It was quiet, to quiet. I stood in front of the door. It felt like I was standing there for hours, but in reality, it was only mere seconds. I carefully placed my hand on the door it opened. Oh my god. The sight was horrible. Yellow was face down on the cold floor, guts and blood everywhere. It was splashed all over the walls and even the roof. I started to shake. I closed the door. Breathing started to get harder. My throat closed. Is this a panic attack? I fell onto my knees, hands hiding my head. No tears fell from my eyes. I tried to steady my breathing, which did nothing. I suddenly had the overwhelming determination to run. I ran, almost tripping and falling. I accidentally body checked the wall in my panic. I ran into the cafeteria, catching the attention of the two crew mates. I tripped as I ran through the door, landing on my hands and knees, hyperventilating. Black and Red sprang into action. Black sprinted towards me, Red doing the same.

"Red! Check the kitchen!"Black ordered as he scooped me into his arms. Red nodded and sprinted to said destination.

Black POV
"White!" I shook her slightly. She didn't respond. She looked emotionless, no expression on her face. No tears. Nothing. I couldn't look at her face, it was to painful. I pulled her closer, resting my chin on her head. Her arms were limp, her body refused to move. She's in shock.

—timeskip—

I carefully laid White down in her bed, pulling the covers over her body. I sighed. This is starting to get old.