Pt.11"last chance"

Passed almost a week. I was not the same anymore, my behavior was completely harsh, my heart broken, my eyes full with tear & mind still in that night. Decided to not go in school for a week, I just can't see him better to avoid. But parents forced me to go the other week so yeah.
I got ready and decided to walk. I was a little late, first period I had physical education so I skipped cuz was unnecessary. I went to library cuz there was the only place where was quiet, the perfect place I actually wanted in that moment. As long as I was sitting there with a book I listen from music class a piano. For sure It was Louis who where playing so I didn't go there. Louis sister Millie showed up.
M: heyy Y/n wassup?? It's been ages that I've seen u here
Y/n: actually I haven't been feel very well so last week I stayed at home
M: oh hope ur better now & what ur reading?
Y/n: oh it's just (any book u like)
M: ah cool, so hmm can u come with me at music class cuz I have to get my bag there also let's go to the cafeteria than.
Y/n: Idk..
M: pleaseee (make puppy eyes)
Y/n: ugh finee
We went there and Louis was there playing and didn't noticed us.
He was playing this song

M: oh my brother is here
Y/n: oh yeah whatever can we just go?
M: sure wait a minute
She went to Louis to say something than he noticed me staying there. I saw him look at me and a tear went through my cheeks. I run away.
L: Y/N WAIT
M: why she was crying,LOUIS WHAT THE HELL have u done this time! I swear I will kill u
L: is just a miss understanding Millie, She won't even listen to me...
M: BETTER you fix what've done alright!
————————————————————————-
I find up myself at bathroom. I cried a lot and someone touched my shoulder. It was my bestie Millie.
M: hun what's wrong??
Y/n: I SAW HIM AGAIN MILLIE
M: damn, u should mind him, just ignore him
Y/n: I can't I just can't— I've tried but no..
M: y/n you miss him?
Y/n: (crying) I miss my loverman so much but I can't be back with him after what he did.

Louis pov
When she run away I saw her went to restroom. I followed her and stayed outside. I couldn't believe she still loves me after what she said. I miss her so much but I wish she would give me a chance to explain at least... (end of pov)

Time skip, back to Y/n (at home)
After I finished mt homeworks, I wanted to go out to calm myself and so I did. Went to a park and sat to a bench. I was still thinking bout Loui... but yeah.. HE JUST SHOWED UP.
L: may I sit?
Y/n: (silence)
L: I won't stay long
Y/n: whateva at least I haven't buy this bench at all.
L: Y/n I know ur upset and all that was a miss understanding belive me if u could let me explain I—
Y/n: WHAT LOUIS WHAT? I'm tired listening your bullshits!
L: but I love you
Y/n: than stop loving me!
L: I can't...
Y/n: that's the problem we don't work! Don't u understand?!
L: I know
Y/n: than we agreed. This have to end.
For the first time I saw him shaking, his eyes were full with tears.
L: I can't live like this
Y/n: like what?
L: pretend we're just friends, I think bout you all the time... do u ever think bout me..?
Y/n: all the time...
We both saw each other in eyes but didn't say a word. He touched my hand, My mind said to refuse but my heart didn't let it so I let it go.
L: I—I want a last chance... I want to prove that I love you with all my heart & to prove that everything you saw was completely wrong. I was drunk I swear if those would be my last words I want GOD to take me now if u don't believe. I would never do that to you.
Y/n: can you just bring me home it's almost dark.
L: but I—
Y/n: Lou I'm tired and I have to go home early cuz my parents aren't there tonight
L: o-okay...
He drive me to my house. We both went out the car and I was going inside.
L: so this is a goodbye..?
Y/n: you won't come in?
L: I do actually but I thought you...nevermind
We went to my room and I got changed. I saw Louis looking to our pictures in the wall.
Y/n: good times huh?
L: oh u change, didn't saw u there and yea gold times actually
Y/n: I miss them... old Loui
Came close to me, put his hand around my waist and whispered to my ear.
L: have I changed?
Y/n: yea...
L: like?
I wanted to start saying anything but I couldn't his deep eyes let me speechless. He was looking all the time to my lips.
Y/n: Lou we can't do—
He leans and gave me a passionate kisses. I couldn't resist so I let him kissing.
L: I've missed you so much
Y/n: me too... (blushed)
L: You drive me crazy when u blush u know that?
Y/n: oh.. re-really..?
He push me to my bed and we kissed & cuddled. Until we fall asleep. I learned that night if you love someone that much you can give a last chance. I did what my heart want so yeah... I truly loved him so much