Pt.10 "Broken"

Days passed really quick and Lou got better. We went normaly at school. It was 24th may a day before my 16th birthday. I was excited to celebrate cuz my parents let me to do a party in my house and best part was THEY WOULD BE OUT OF TOWN. So I had to deal with everything, Millie helped me a lot to decorate & Louis invited all people. I took care for drinks and food.
M: I see everything is in their place
Y/n: I guess we're done also what time is it?
M: let me check, it's 8:30pm
L: oh It's probably late so I have to go cuz I have a dinner w family.
Y/n: but u promised me that you will stay here to wait 12am
L: I knoww but I have to babe I'll see you tomorrow okay?
Y/n: ughh FINEE
L: love you
He hugged me & greeted Millie than he left.
M: don't worry you have me who's gonna stay. let's make a girls night.
Y/n: Haha sureee
We took a shower, get dressed the pj's and went ti my room. We played games, had different conversations until the clock went 12am.
M: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA(hugs)
Y/n: Thank u thank u thank uu
M: how do u feel haha
Y/n: Still a 5yo girl lol
M: You better see what's in the window.
You knew it was smth planned by Loui and Millie concentrate me having this girls night to not pay attention what's outside. I saw outside and there were candles that reads "happy birthday my love". Louis were standing infront of me with a couple of ballons dressed fancy. A tear throw out to my cheek and he came over and hugged me.
L: I know I'm a bad liar
Y/n: I- I literally love itt
L: ahh glad you love it babee. I had days that I've planned this
Y/n: awwee(kiss him)
Than all went inside.
M: soo I HAVE TO GO IN GUEST ROOM NOW cuz this LOUIS have stole my place in your bedroom.(jokes)
Y/n,L: hahahaha
M: anyway I have to go cuz I'm literally soo tired, see in the morning lovely birds
Y/n: goodnight mills
L: nightt
Me and Louis went to my room and he got changed. L: it's time you should bring back my clothes
Y/n: haha BUT you won't take them again!
L: ugh finee
We layed in my bed and fell asleep.
The other part of the next day passed fast. Guests came one by one. I randomly went outside and sees Will.
Y/n: Hey hmm what your doing here
W: I know I should've come but I'm going rn, I just came to wish you "happy birthday"
Y/n: oh thank you so much
W: and this is for you (gave to me a present)
Y/n: OMG u didn't have too
W: nevermind it's nothing, anyway I have to go
Y/n: no please come in
W: umm.. alright than
We went inside and I let him with the others for a little bit. I put my present to the table with others, and went to Louis.
Y/n: babe please don't be mad
L: what is it
Y/n: Will came and brought me a present so I let him come join with the others.
L: oh umm... just let he stays with others and if he try to steal from me he literally have to go.
Y/n: kay everything will be alright (hugs him)
I literally enjoyed too much than I realized I had a bad headache. My eyes were so tired so I couldn't see clear. I remembered that Louis were sit to the stairs with a girl who she touched his hair and smiled. I wanted to go there but someone caught me and bring me to my room, I wasn't able to see it. After a while I woke up from a shutting door. Will was staying in the chair to my room.
W: oh hey, you're wake up
Y/n: hmm yea my head hurt so much
W: I will bring u any medicine
Y/n: Alright
As long will went down to took the medicine, I still listen the laughs to the next room. I went there and opened the door. Couldn't believe my eyes, I was full with tears. LOUIS WERE WITH THAT GIRL IN THE BED CUDDLING.
Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS
Louis was laughing for no reason seems he might be little drunk.
Y/n: LOUI GET UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU'LL REGRET
G: excuse me Loui and I were about to..
Y/n: DON'T YOU SEE I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND YOU BITCH
G: I thought u were bestfriends
Y/n: what a justification! ALL school knows bout us!
G: pff anyway I've liked Louis for ages
(Will entered to the room calling my name)
W: Y/n I brought the medicine, oh what the hell is going on here
(Louis stands up)
L: Y/N stay away from him
Y/n: I WON'T listen to you! LOOK YOURSELF where are u!
G: ur so annoying duh
(I slapped her)
L: What the fuck Y/N what you're doing?!
Y/n: oh I forgot (slap and him) DO NOT SPEAK TO ME AGAIN WE ARE BREAKING UP! DON'T ACT UR DRUNK OR SMTH I SAW U BEFORE WITH HER STAYING TO THE STAIRS ALONE WHILE I WAS DRUNK, IF IT WASN'T FOR WILL YOU WOULD NEVER CONTROL WHERE I WAS CUZ THAT GIRL IS MORE IMPORTANT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
I said to Will to inform others to leave and I left & locked in my room and cried for hours. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. I was speechless, how he would do that to me. My heart broke to a thousands pieces...