Pt.7 "The trip"

Finally is Saturday. The trip in Birmingham was a little bit far but I enjoyed the road having long conversations with Millie, William and other classmates that were kinda annoying but whatever.
W: why Louis didn't came?
Y/n: he had to go in a audition this weekend so that's why
W: oh alright, soo when we arrive do u wanna come w me to explore?
Y/n: oh suree and Millie too right?
W: I mean hmm-
M: actually I have to meet some cousins that I haven't meet for ages.
Y/n: oh
M: don't worry I will come tonight at the hotel
Y/n: okaayyy
Finally we arrived, Millie went ti her cousins and me and Will went to explore. We took pictures, buy and tried stuffs & at least we ate dinner where we took a cool picture.

(Pretend it's you)

      Liked by milliebbrown and 378 othersWillfmiller: around the city 🌃@

Willfmiller: around the city 🌃@.truey/n

Louispartridge: wait WHAT—

milliebbrown: aghh I'M ON MY WAY!

Truey/n: pretented we're not tired🧟

After the dinner we went to the hotel where all were staying & chillin. We went to our rooms & Finally Millie came and we told each other how did we passed the day. Than one girl from our class "Marie" came and notify us to gather after 1am.
Y/n: Mills what is going to happen in 1am I'm confused
M: Probably all will gather and play any game like truth or dare, usually this is like a tradition now.
Y/n: oh really... seems fun
-1am-
M: Y/n!! Y/n wake upp
Y/n: what?
M: we have to go others are waiting.
We went outside close to the pool, all were there staying and drinking than a girl named "Sarah" called us to play "7minutes in heaven". Literally she is one of the meanest girls ever.
We formed a circle and sat. First one were Sarah who spin the bottle, the bottle pointed straight to Will. Me and Millie were looking to him w a weird look.
S: so Will ur the lucky guy to be with me in 7 minutes in the dark alone.
W: I would say that same for u (all laughed)
They stand up and went in a dark room.
Will pov (damn this girl is annoying, I hoped for any better, and why Y/n were looked to me weirdly like I did smth bad is just a game isn't it?)
After 7minutes in the dark Sarah was the one who kissed Will cuz she literally died for him. They came back to their places and others were shouting "GOOD JOB WILL, SARAH U LUCKYY B!%#H". Next were Millie and that boy named "Harry". She had told me that she had a huge crush on him and luckily they were together alone to speak. But they didn't kiss so they quit from game and went to talk alone more together. I was happy she were talking to him. And this is the part where I'm regretted for what I did.
Bottle spin and it was my turn. I was ready to say a "no" whoever would bottle point and this time was again Will, LIKE REALLY AWKWARD.
W: soo Y/n?
Y/n: I hmm— no..
W: come on I have to talk w u
Y: if this is what u want..okay
We both went to the dark room and sat.
W: soo hmm...
Y/n: soo..?
W: Y/n I didn't expect that bottle would point on me..
Y/n: yeah weird
W: but I'm happy
Y/n: oh-
W: for gave us space to sort out some things (breathes deeply)
Y/n: like?
W: are u in love with Louis?
Y/n: I hm— why u care?
W: bc I love you and I don't want to see u with him
Y/n: (shocked) you wha—
W: I know it may sound kinda weird to you but I do.. I really do. I've admired you since day 1 at school. Ur cute and lovely. But than I saw u were too good to me, I noticed to our dates. Noone had made me to feel this feeling...
y/n: Will I'm speechless...
W: (catches my hand) Look if ur with Louis, I totally get it, I don't want to ruin it.
Y/n pov (Louis had months that he didn't treated me as his "girlfriend" since that night, I guess I had to pick Will and forget what it happened)
Y/n: Will I'm not daiting Louis, we are just bestfriends
He came close to me, I felt his breathing and the way he were touching my face with his hand. We were almost kissing but the time ended so we went to our places.
W: I'm done play this game, Y/n u wanna come and drink smth?
Y/n: hmm sure...
We went at his room and sat to the balcony and talked.
W: isn't the moon pretty?
Y/n: hah hell yea
W: but I think it's prettier to watch with someone like you
Y/n: like me?
W: yeah, I love the way u see it and makes me fall for you deeply
We stand up and looking to each other eyes, he put my hair back and grabbed my face And we kissed. Idk but I felt a flashback in the balcony cuz there was where me and Louis had our first kiss... now in the same place but with Will. Weird right?¿
I was so shy and went to my room, said with a little tone "night" to Will and layed in the bed. After a little while Millie came and I told her.
M: U WHAT?! I THOUGH U AND LOUIS????
Y/n: I knoww but since that night Louis was same as he used to. Also Will confessed me his love and we kissed...
M: oh... weird from Louis but idk what to say bout Will. Is kinda like those movies with those "love triangle" cases.
Y/n: Idkk is messed up
M: U need time to figure out who is the ideal for you bubba.
Y/n: it's so hard
M: calm urself and see what u realy need in ur life.
Y/n: okay... anywany how u and Harry went together?
M: FINEE GOD HE IS SO KIND
Y/n: I'm so happy for u, PRAY FOR MOREE
M; HAHA thank u also we must to sleep is almost 4am and we have to leave in 8 o'clock.
Y/n: OKAYY nightyyy
M: good night see ya tmrr

Tomorrow u woke up and leave the place to get back to home. All the road you were shy to go talk with Will, u let Millie go talk w Harry more and u were alone. Than Will came and said
W: is this sit taken?
Y/n: not really, sit
W: so I'm sorry if u didn't felt comfortable last night... I apologize
Y/n: that's ok Will, I just.. idk I have some things to figure out first.
W: (catches ur hand) ur gonna be fine just if u have smth tell me I can help u.
Y/n: (u felt butterfies) ahh thank u(blushed)
W: ur cute when u blush, I will call u softie baby
Y/n: haha okayy than

U had conversations w Will all the way to home