Meet the beighbors!!!

It was a crisp fall afternoon and you were in the passenger seat of the moving truck. You thought since quitting your modeling career you'd move from the big city and settle down in a nice quiet neighborhood. Royal Oaks Glen Oaks Oakwood Oaks sounded like a perfect quaint little suburban town to live in. Just outside of Los Angeles and away from the big city. You look at the houses go by and imagine what your new life will be like. You had enough money to last a lifetime and could afford to live in your house for the rest of your life. Though having a bit of fun money would require a part time job at least.
As you wondered what your new life would entail you saw your new house approaching. It was near the mouth of the cul de sac, decent sized, nice exterior, and most of all, away from the paparazzi.

You approached your new home and the truck parked in the driveway. You all hopped out of the truck and you put on your shades. You direct the movers where to put your furniture. You look at your reflection and notice your makeup looking a little off. You get out your compact mirror to start fixing things up when you hear a voice behind you.

"Hello miss," the voice says.
You turn around to face a smiling Rabbit.
"Ugh why do I have to be here?" An annoyed looking Duck asks the rabbit, rolling his eyes.
"Daffy, it's only polite to greet our new neighbor," the rabbit replied, elbowing the duck, Daffy, in the ribs.
"Is there a point to you two being here?" You asked in annoyance. You had better things to do than to mess around with these two animals.
"Oh I'm sorry, we don't mean to take up too much of your time miss y/n. I'm Bugs and this is Daffy. We just came to give you this muffin basket and welcome you to the neighborhood," the rabbit, Bugs, said smiling, holding out the basket.
"How did you know I'd be moving here? You're not paparazzi are you?" You ask suspiciously.
"No no no! Word just gets around fast and we were very excited to have a famous model moving in," Bugs replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Wait...she's a model???" Daffy asked in shock, he ran up to you and started kissing your hand.
"If I had known I'd have been a lot nicer, hey do you still have any connections? I've been told I look great in a swimsuit. You won't find many with a body as perfect as mine," the duck floated as he spanked his butt.
"Um...no. You're grossing me out actually. Well it was veryyyyyy nice meeting you two but...I'be gotta get back to directing these bozos. Toodaloo," you say sarcastically and wiggle your fingers patronizingly.
You slam your front door shut and slam the black ducks big fat toe in the door. You hear a loud scream from the other side of it.
"F*******K!!!"
You freeze and then realize what you just did.
"Crap.." you sigh under your breath.
You quickly walk over and open the door to see a crying duck and a surprised bunny.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"
"You SLAMMED that door on my vulnerable TOE!! You're a monster.." the duck says, rubbing his throbbing red foot.
You look at him and snicker. He really is a crazy duck you thought. The rabbit pushed the duck out of the way.
"I am so sorry.. he's kinda always like that" Bugs says glaring at Daffy.
"It's fine.. it's my fault, I should've paid more attention" you say, snicking at the duck.
You then look at the movers lifting up your very heavy gucci disinherited designer gold plated plasma tv and dropped on the road, cracking the screen in the process. You gasp loudly and cover mouth in shock, while bugs and Daffy just stand there in surprise. You run over to the movers and smack their heads in disbelief.
"YOU MORONS!! WTF?? DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY EXPENSIVE THESE THINGS ARE??" You scream at them and push them out of the way.
"Who's gonna clean this up?? You guys better! And you MUST repay me for that tv!" You tell and smack them again.
"Sorry miss.. it's just really heavy.." one of the mover guys say.
"And also, I don't think we can pay for that.. that cost more than like.. both of our salaries combined" the other mover says.
You roll your eyes in disgust.
"Do you think I give a crap? It's your fault! And glass is all over the street! It could pop a tire!" You pig squeal and smack them once again.

Then, out of nowhere, a big truck drives into the cold a sack. You can barely make out the driver inside. The car runs over the plasma tv and drives into the driveway of the house next to Bugs' and Daffys house. Your mouth drops out of shock as you witness your tv get crushed even more than it already was. The selfish driver gets out of his truck and he wasn't what you expected. You see a little man get out of his car. He was COVERED in hair, he has a huge mustache and he was wearing a large cowboy hat. He had a yellow scarf and a blue shirt, as well as jeans and cowboy boots. He looked ticked off and he walks over to you and the movers.
"What in tarnation did I just run over?? My tires almost popped! What the heck??" The loud mouth hairy midget man says in a fuss.
The mover guys both look scared to death and they start sweating like crazy. The little man begins walking over to the mover guys, but then stops as he sees you. He looks at you confused and then makes his way towards you.
"Now whooo in the heck-a-doodle are you??" The little midget hairy elf man says, still a little angry.