Prison cell full o' STEEMY love 🥵

You see him. You see the small lug. The most rootedness toodensess cowboy in the wild Wild West. Yosemite Sam.
Yosemite was sitting on his metal bed, looking down at his tiny little doll hands in shame. He sighs and it looks like he took a truck load of drugs before they arrested him. His eyes and all saggy and his beard is a ginger tangled mess.
"SUp yosemite" Daffy Dick says to him through the cell bars.
Yosemite turns his head to look at the two of you and with a blink of an eye, his face turns from "I want to die" to "YOURE GONNA DIE". He quickly got up from his bed and ran over to the both of you with a red hot steamy gaze.
"OOOOOOOOOOOO YOU COTTON PICKIN TAILED VARMINT YOU OOOHHH IM SO MAD AT YOUUUUUUUU I COULD I COULD I COOOUUUULD-"
Sam stops.
He then looks to his right and he sees his anger management teacher shake his head in disapproval.
Yosemite quickly sighs and takes a deep breath to calm down.
"I mean......... I'm so utterly............................... Sorr.... Sorruh-ee for causin y'all so much pain and sufferin...... varmints.." Yosemite gags as he throws up in his mouth trying to apologize.
You and Daffy start spewing spit all over the pour midget and start LAUGHING SO HARDRRRDD.
"BAHHAHAH OK SHORTY AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" DAFFY chokes and slaps his orange knees.
"OOOOOO YOU LITTLE-"
Yosemite reaches through the bars to strangle daffy SO HARD but then decided not to because he didn't want another paddle to the butt.
You and daffy just laugh even harder at the poor miserable soul in jail.
At last, bungs and porky finally come over but... porky was white as a bleached hog.
"Ehh y/n, I tink I would like to have a word witchu" bugs says calmly in a serious tone.
"Oh heya Yosemite. How long are yA in for?" Bugs asks as he pulls out a carrot from his flesh pocket.
"A week at most........ I told them we was best a' friends and that they'd a' let me off easy" Yosemite smiles at Bugs and flutters his lashes.
Bugs rolls his eyes.
"Well you're coming out today, because we bailin you out." Bugs reassures him.
Yosemite chuckles with joy but then remembers you were here and starts glaring at you again.
"Ugh gross I'm gonna have to deal with you AGAIN?? Somebody shoot me!!!" You gag and scowl at him.
"THATS IT, WHEN I GET MY GUNS BACK IMMA-"
"Y/N, OVER HERE AWAY FROM YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!" Bugs commands you.
You smirk and walk over to the handsome rabbit and giggle.
"What is it Bugsy~" you flirt.
"Why are you playing with Porky's poor little virgin heart?? He's never had a gorl like him in his LIFE," bugs asks you in dismay.
"Um because...I'm like...open to ployanime or whatever it's called," you roll your eyes at the handsome rabbit sonic.
"Well Pormy ISNT," bugs sighs.
"Ok well that's not my problem, I'll have as many boy toys as I WANT," you snap and spin around to go back to the jail cell.
When you get back you see Yosemeanie chowing down on some chocolate cake and warm milk. Yosemitt opened his present already and it's a solid gold pistol, paid by Porkle. He has a mouth full of cake and looks over at you with filled cheeks and a big grin.
"MmmmmmooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He shouts at you.
"ARE YOU CALLING ME FATH?!?!? You screeeeeetch.
You slap his fat cheeks and the cake and milk concoction splatters all over the wall AND all over sourly pig. It's looks like someone sprayed diarrhea dumps after eating Arby's dinners all week.
"Ew you're disgusting you SH*TTER!!!" You scream in his face.
"Why are ya back here you ugly barbie!!" Yosemite sneers at you as he wipes the milk and frosting off his lip.
"G-guys...? C-c-c-can I use the shower-er?" Porkly asks as he starts to cry a little bit.
"Sthtop being a little b***ch Prawny, justht sthplash yoursthelf with toilet water," Daffy coughs in Prolly's face.
Porky pathetically penguin walks over to the toilet and splashes water all over him. Daffy goes over behind him and dunks Porkys head in the toilet. He then proceeds to give him a chocolate swirly, as Sam did NOT flush his toilet.
You laugh as the pig squeals and struggles to live and breathe. Yosemite just finishes up his cake and likes his fingers and plate crab.
"Okay ugly incest baby, you had your cake and now it's time to go," you growl at him.
"Not so fast lil missy. I gotsta give y'all a tour of ma cell," Sam says with twinkle eyes and a smile.
"All that's here is a hard, cold bed, and a toilet full of crap. We've already seen everything fartnuts," you spit at him.
"Well you forget to mention ma cute lil unicorn poster and ma glamor shots," Sammy points out.
"Those are mugshots...who's that in the picture next to you?!?" You point out and then ask lol.
"Oh that's ma favorite security guard, Tielor, we're bestest friends now," Yosemeet giggles.
Just then a guard pops his head in.
"Heeeeeeyyyyy buddy!! It's almost time for your release! I've got a little present for ya, budday budday buuuuuuuudday," the guard roars as he comes in with a huge box.
"Oh gollay goo, Tailor! I wonder what it could be," Yosnemine Snam giggles as he rips into the box that was decorated in Dora the Explorer wrapping paper.
Same giggles like a little school girl and kicks his feet in excitement. He rips it open with his large hillbilly teeth and eats the rapping paper. He hasn't had food for days......