What is down pediatrician?

Just then you wake up in the car, who's car? You didn't know. You were sitting next to Daffy and Porky in the car. Lola was in Shotgun and Tina was driving.
"What the...?" You say drowsily.
"Y/n go the f******* back to sleep!" Tina growls at you.
"ARE YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!?!?" You scream at her like a gargoyle.
"No you stupid bimbo! We're going to the hospital to see pugs!" Tina croaks at you.
"DONT CALK ME A BIMBO YOU SUSSIE!!!" You scream and whip her with your mother's Gucci necklace.
"Y/n please STOP!" Lola pleads, but you just whip her too,'.
"Porky! Daffy! Hold her down!!!" Tina demands.
"Nah I'm too tired, porky isth sthtrong enough on histh own," Daffy yawns and rolls to his side to sleep.
Prgy quickly grabs onto you and holds your arms with all his might.
"LET GO YOU pervert!!!!!" You scream in Plokeys faces and kick him in the groin.
"Ooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOWWWW w-w-w-hyyy w-wh-OW OW O-O-OW!!!!SONUVA BI-BI SONUVA BI-BI-BI SONUVA-" Porky yelps.
You smack his lips and rip his bowtie in half.
"GET BENT!!!!" You growl as you bite his ear and rip a chunk clean OFF!!!!!
"M-m-M-I-M-O-M-MOMMY!!!!!!!!!" Porky cries as he holds his rApped ear.
You chew on his flesh but it tastes so nasty!!!! You spit the flesh chuck into his face and throw up into his lap.
"EeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeweewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! That does NOT taste like BACON!!!!" You spit out.
"Y/N SIT DOWN AND LEAVE PORKY ALONE!!" Tina screams and reclines her seat back to smack your face but then sits back up.
"What's you're problem anyway?? I thought we were cool!!" Tina yells back at you.
You roll your eyes
"We are!! I was just waking you guys up from what happened! And then you SLAPPED ME!!" You scream in defense.
Tina sighs
"Ok well I'm sorry for slapping you in the face" Tina apologizes and looks at you with remorse.
You scoff at her.
"Yeah ok apology expected or whatever" you say in disgust after what you just said.
You look over at porky with a bloody head.
"L-L-L-Lo-LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID Y/N!!!!" Porky screams and cries as he covers the side of his head with his bloody hand.
You look at the fat piglet and sigh with guilt.
"Look I'm sorry, my anger got the best of me.." you say as you scratch your neck.
Daffy wipes the blood off of porkys head with a tissue and licks the bloody tissue.
"EWW!! This doesn't NOT taste like pulled pork...." daffy spits in disgust and gags.
Porky says and kicks Daffy's shin, which then turns into a little cat fight between them.
"Porky! Daffy! Knock it off now!!" Tina yells and floors the breaks which sends both of them flying into the front seat.
Tina throws both of them back and they slam in the trunk.
"Oh look! We're here!" Lola says smiling and gets out her makeup purse to reapply her lip stick.
"I wanna look super pretty for when I see Bugs! Don't want him to forget he's dating the most beautiful bunny in the world" she says smugly and smirks.
"You do realize that bugs got shot in the foot, right? He doesn't have amnesia" Tina says to her annoyed.
"Oh riiiight" Lola sighs.
You scowl at the cream colored rabbit female. How could Bugs even fall for her?? You're clearly the most gorgeous woman in the entire universe!! Lola doesn't even have nearly as many followers as you do on every social media out there.
"Ok let's just go!!" You scream impatiently.
"Alright alright!" Tina says back as she gets out of the car.
You all hop out of the vehicle and you walk inside the hospital. Everyone stares at you guys as porky holds the bloody tissue up to his rear.
"You're making everyone stare at us!!" You whisper shout to Porky angrily.
"W-W-Well we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for y-y-yo-you!!" Porky whispers back.
You all walk up to the front desk. The receptionist looks up and sees the walking bloody bacon.
"Are you here for the pigs injury?" The receptionist asks while staring the injured beta male down.
"Oh no that's a different story. We're here for Bugs Bunny, he got shot in the foot" Tina says and giggles.
"Oh! He's right down the hall to the left and two right then another left and then two more lefts and then a right and then walk toward and then there he'll be" the receptionist says happily.
You all follow the lady's very simple directions and begin to walk down the hall until a certain someone caught your attention........
He was there....
You gasp as you see him and you couldn't help to separate from the others to run to him, just to see why he was there.
"ELMER?!?!???!!!" You scream in a worried tone as you race over to your ex lover.
"Y/n! What a suwpwise to see you hewe!" Elmer exclaims and hugs you.
You gasp in shock and immediately smack him.
"Dont get too touchy with me" you scowl.
"Wight sowwy.." he sighs.
"So what are you even doing here?" You ask him worriedly.
"I was going to ask you the same fing" he says back at you giggling.
You then see his expression change as if he remembers why he was there in the first place. He begins to frown and tear up immediately.
"Mawia has cancew......" the depressed hunter cries.
You stare at him with a blank expression on your face. You were actually extremely happy that little skank has cancer and you resist breaking into dance to celebrate. You feel yourself almost crack a smile, but quickly remember those acting classes your mom made you take. You think about all the Gucci products in the world getting destroyed and lit on fire, and tears form in your eyes.
"Omigosh Elmer this is horrible!!! Is there anything I can do?!?!?" You "cry" and fall to your knees and clench onto the retarded hunters's shirt.
"Aw fank you fow cawing so much but...I guess you just being my fwiend is enough fow now," Elmer's glue gives you a warm smile.
You gag and swallow your vomit, you couldn't believe you actually dated...that...
"Oh of COURSE Elmet! Anything for YOU!!" You look up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Weww Mawia is doing Chemo wight now, wanna gwab a gwiwwed cheese at da cafetewia?" He asks with an angelic smile.
"Mmmm I'll have to think about it, I'm visiting a friend right now," you stick your tongue out at him playfully and give him a wink.
"Okay, weww Iww see ya awound," Elmer giggles his autistic little laugh and walks to the Cafeteria.
"He totally wants me back," you whisper to yourself evilly.
You eventually find your way back to the group after getting lost about 15 times and you all gather in Bug's hospital room.
Bugs looks like a mix between a deflated balloon and a rag doll. His eyes are redshot blood and drooping. His ears are long and down to his knees (a side effect of all the drugs) and his whiskers were nappy and tangled. You could see his foot swelled up so bad it was almost bigger than PORKY. It was covered in bandages though, so you couldn't actually tell if that was true.
"Eeeeehhh.... eh.ehhhhhh....*cough cough*," Bugg's stared.
"What's up................dic?" He whispers in a raspy voice.
You see your rabbit prince in the hospital bed and you run up to him. You immediately hug him and squeeze him tight.
"Omg Bugs I'm so sorry!!!!" You cry to your furry rabbit friend and squeeze him tight.
"COUGH COUGH COUGH SG HACK GAVK" Bugs coughs and hacks up a storm and his heart monitor goes flat.
"CALL DR WEISBURG!!!!!!" Daffy screams in a panic and runs out the door.
Tina pries you off of Bugs and runs over to check to make sure he's ok. He's spazzing out and flipping his limbs all around the world. His eyes shoot wide open and his bandaged up foot flings around and knocks down everything on the Doctors table. He unconsciously kicks you in the face with his dump truck foot.
"OMG OH NO!!!!" You holler at him.
"STOP IT!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES DOING!!!!!!" Lola screams and pulls you back.
Bugs is now foaming at the mouth and his eyes roll back.
The old white doctor rushes in and slams you all against the wall and quickly does cpr on Bugs. Everyone watches in horror as you see the Doctor try his best to save the poor rodents life. Bugs Bunny stops spazzing.........
Everyone stares at him.
He begins to breathe again and his heart goes back to normal.
The doctor stops giving bugs CPR and wipes the sweat away from his brow.
"Sigh.... I need a hit" the doctor sighs and lights up a cig.
He puffs out a cloud of smoke in Lola's face.
"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to put this guy on life support! He's been suffering from some serious seizures from the meds he's been taking lately" Dr Weisburg sighs and wipes tears from his cheeks.
Tina and Lola and you all look around the room, there are posters of kittens saying "hang in there baby" and "it's only cancer :) don't worry about it!" and "at least you have 3 weeks and not 3 days left". This unnerves you all as the doc starts laughing psychologically.
"Sorry I was remembering a funny joke," Doctor Worcestershire sauce laughs, whipping a tear from his eye.
"Uuuuuummmmmm anyway... shouldn't you...ya know...NOT be smoking in a patient's room," Tima asks quizzically.
"Oh shut up it's not like he's dying from cancer, he's got a foot injury. You millennials are a bunch of special snowflakes," the doctor sighs and blows smoke into Tina's face.
Tina coughs and wheezes and wafts the smoke away aggressively. She then takes the juul out of his hand and smashes it on the ground.
"How bout them apples," Tina growls at the useless doctor.
"Hey um...not to question your like...doctor business but...why are you giving Bugs steroids, acid, and 10 grams of marijuana?" Lola asks.
"Oh sh*t!!! I accidentally gave him my um..."medication"....so that's why he's been having seizures," the doctor starts sweating profusely.
"Ok all of you OUT I need to fix him," Doctor Watermelon ushers you all out of the room and slams the door HARD.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Lola screams BLOODIE MURDER as the doctor just crunched her toes in the door.
"Oh son of a big tiddy goth gf!!! Oh Get inside so I can fix your freaking foot. Ay caramba I can't get a break today," doctor Westbrook grabs loola by the neck and throws her inside the room.
The door slams.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
You hear Lolas muffled scream coming from inside the rooom.
You hear sounds of razors and electric utensils being used on the other side.
"HEY WHATS GOIN ON IN THERE!!" Tina screams and bangs on the door.
"SHUT!!!!! UP!!!!" You hear dr weesnaw banging around and slamming and more crying.
"HNGGG I CANT GET IT OPEN!" Tina yells as she struggles to open the door.
"Let's just leave her! He's fixing her up anyways" you say as you "try" to comfort Tina.
Tina gives you the stink eye.
"That doctor isn't GOOD!! HES PROBABLY BEATING HER IN THERE FOR ALL WE KNOW!!" Tina screams at you.
"Come on!! Help me out here!!" Tina grabs you closer to the door and he tries to bang it open.
You weakly push your arms against it.
"Ugh ughhhhhh hnnnngghg ughh it won't budge..." you complain.
Tina growls in frustration as he hears more cries coming from the female bunny.
"We gotta get help!!!" Tina yells in worry.
She looks at you.
"Cmon don't you see any muscular and strong looking people here that can help us?!?!?!?"
You sigh and try and think of the strongest person here that you can think of.
"Hmmmm..." you think hard.
You then think of the bestest idea ever!!!!! You race over to room E124444 and you see the most handsome devil in the hospital. You walk over to him with hearts in your eyes and blushing like crazy. You take a gulp and try to act cool in front of this hunky macho man.
He's sitting down on the bench near the room with his head in his pants.
It's..................................