Recenge of the Stink🤢🤢🐢👳‍♂️

You look at the car in disbelief....

"Oh... em.... Gay......." You finally break the silence.

"MY CAR!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL BUGGY!!!!!!!! ITS RUINED!!!!!!" Bugs the bunny screams at the top of his lung in horror and runs up to his previous friend.

Everyone looks at Nugs with shock and back at the car.

The car is all keyed up!!!!! It looks like a pregnant wolverine started lashing at the car.... ITS TOTALLY DESTROYED!!!!

"WHO DID DIS????" Biggs bunny screams in sadness and he looks at the horrible damage brought to his yellow beloved buggy.

"Gee willickers....... Well ah have nothin to do with this... cross mah heart!!!" The red bearded hillbilly named Yosemite defends himself and puts his hand to his heart.
"Well you have a criminal record, don't you???? How do we know you didn't do all of this!!!" Daffy accuses Sam and pulls his mustache.
"AH SAID IT WASNT ME, YOU BLACK FEATHERED, NOSE PICKIN, EAR CHEWIN, TOE SUCKIN, POOP LICKIN VARMINT!!!!!!" The hillbilly leprechaun cussses out the duck in his own way.

"G-G-Guys!! S-Stop arguing!!! S-Sh-Shou-S-Shouldn't it be C-Cecil that m-messed up Bugs' Car?!?! T-The officer s-said he l-l-looked....... Sus" Porky pug yells in testimony.

"I hate to say it, but the little incell is right.... That f***ing ugly turtle said something about something happening to your car" you say as you walk over to your bunny crush and put your arm on his shoulder.
Bugs slaps your hand away.
"ooooo that little TOITLE........" bugs growls under his breathe and his eyes almost pop out of his skull from anger.
"Which way did the little sucker go? Maybe we can catch him?" Elsa the Marvin says.
Bugs sighs.
"It's too late... it's been forever since he left......." Bugs face palms and growls.
"Let's just get in da car... I have insurance anyways" the grey hare says as he tries to keep his calm.

You all nod and agree to get into the car.
Bugs opens the car door to sit in the drivers seat.
Porky and Daffy gets in next to him.
That leaves you and Yosemite and Marvin yo sit in the back.
Yosemite opens the door to get in the back of the car until........

"HOLY CRAPPING CRAP ON A POOPING STICK!!!!!!!!! OHHHH HOLY BABY BACK RIBS!! HOLY MOLE IN A HOLE OH MY STARS OH MY HAIRY BUNS OH MY OH MY GOODNESS ME OH MY DUMPY CHEEKS OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yosemite Sam SCRESMX and yells at the top of his lungs!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone jumps out of the car in shock and surprise as they turn around to look at the little hairy galoot.
"WHY DID YOU SCREAM??" You smack him in the back of his head with anger as he just shattered your ear drums.

"T-t-t-T-T-T-T-THERES A D-D-D-DEAD B-B-BODY IN THAT THERE CAR!!!!!!" Sam screams in horror as he clings onto his best friend Bufs Bunny for comfort.

"WHAT?!?!?" Buga screams in shock and disbelief.
He quickly opens the car door to see what Yosemite Sam was yappin about.

"HOLY COCOMOLY!!!!!! ITS DA OLD LADY I RAN OVER!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!" Bugs exclaims and starts freaking out.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT THE F****K" YOU SCREAM
"HOLY MARS!!" Marvin exclaims
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Porky passes out.
"MOTHER!!!!!" Daffy cries.
"I AINT GOIN TO JAIL AGAIN!!!" Yosemite panics.
"SHUT UUUUUUUPPP!!!!!" Bugs screams yo everyone.
"LETS NOT PANIC!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!?" Daffy screams.
Everyone starts screaming and crying in fear and in shock.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! LETS CALM DOWN!!!!!" You finally scream and pull yourself together.
Everyone stops in their tracks and freeze.
"Listen it's gonna be oka-"
You stop..